Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-06-2010, 09:35 PM
An update from Antoine our volunteer:

"Stuart really is a handsome dog. Well balanced, very strong, and so loving at the same time. Even Alyson, the kennel owner, made a comment about such a beautiful dog he was".

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

01-07-2010, 05:32 AM
People should not over look Stuart. He is one the most beautiful and loving dog out there. Quite energetic too, but nothing that a few daily walks can help settle down.

Meet him and you are likely to take him home with you!

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Don't worry my Stuart, one day you'll have somebody cooking you chicken...

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-07-2010, 09:15 PM
An update from Antoine, one of our volunteers ...

"I haven't walked Stuart for a while so it was a pleasure to get reacquainted ...

He made me laugh creeping up on a traffic cone in the grass

As usual, Stuart was full or energy when he got out of his kennel but very quickly settled in on the walk. What a good boy".

Stuart is currently in boarding kennels and available for foster until his forever home is found.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

25-07-2010, 09:06 PM
A walk & then a change of scene for Stuart...

hoping his next move will be into the home he deserves!

Stuart is still waiting for a foster or forever home to come along - where are you?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-08-2010, 07:57 PM
Poor Stuart doesn't look too happy in kennels. Hang in there buddy, your home will come soon.

Stuart on Friday:

Stuart is currently in boarding kennels and would benefit from a foster home until his forever home comes along. Can you help him?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

18-09-2010, 06:31 PM
I think Stuart would have preferred to be running with Antoine today, but he was very patient with

Charlie's slower pace...

and charming as ever ...

Stuart is currently in boarding kennels and would really benefit from a foster home until his forever home comes along. Could you be his foster or forever home?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-10-2010, 09:45 PM
An update from Antoine, one or our volunteers:

"Handsome Stu and myself were walking and chilling out when I thought I would take him on a race and show him who's the runner!

So we started slowly, just to warm up a bit. Then I upped the pace frankly (I couldn't really go any faster without proper running shoes), and Stu very easily kept with me. So far, we had both been running on the footpath, which is covered in little stones. This is when Stu (on an extending lead) decided to leave the footpath and instead to run on the grass next to it. OMG! I was not expecting him to be so much faster on grass. That forced me to run like I never did, and still, I was clearly holding him up.

Boy this dog is just all muscles"!

Antoine took Stu out again:

"Stu after today's walk:

Today I didn't take him on a race, it was too muddy. Well that and he is too fast for me anyway"!

Stuart is currently in boarding kennels waiting for his forever home. Stuart would love some time in a foster home until that forever home comes along if you are able to help him?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

15-11-2010, 11:10 PM
Delighted to report that Stuart has found his forever home!
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2