View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 09:19 AM
one of mine will only settle in the evening on the right side of the sofa if she isn't fast enough she will keep going to the door to be let out ......only she dosen't want to go out she wants the others to follow so she can run back and pinch the seat ..
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by minky
LOL I think China is related to Danny Can't beat some minging dog food burps and gravy slobbers

could be...we dont know who her parents were etc..we only got her when she was three.......
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 09:22 AM
if me and OH are arguing ( not that we ever do honest LOL) then Bruno will try and get between ius - usually climbs up on the arm of the sofa and perches like a cat on the arm - and then gets a tennis head looking between me and oh .

It always stops us from arguing cos with his wee short legs and deep chest he has great difficulty making his way up to the arm of the sofa and usually gets his front paws up and his back paws spin uselessly in mid air for a while. he looks so pleased when he gets up he almost smiles and it makes us laugh.

He also does gigantic yawns with a loud AAWWOOOWWW at the end.

sometimes when he pumps he doesnt realise it was him and looks round at his tail as if its independent from him

very occasionally if he is incredibly excited / happy he wags his tail so hard that he falls over

i love it when he knows he is dirty and you ask him "do you want a BATH" and he goes into the bathroom and puts his front paws on the bath .. its cute and makes me smile

if I ask him to go and wake up OH he goes right up to the end of the bed where OH face is sticking out and either LICKS or sneezes in his face !!!!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by Brundog
if me and OH are arguing ( not that we ever do honest LOL) then Bruno will try and get between ius - usually climbs up on the arm of the sofa and perches like a cat on the arm - and then gets a tennis head looking between me and oh .

It always stops us from arguing cos with his wee short legs and deep chest he has great difficulty making his way up to the arm of the sofa and usually gets his front paws up and his back paws spin uselessly in mid air for a while. he looks so pleased when he gets up he almost smiles and it makes us laugh.

He also does gigantic yawns with a loud AAWWOOOWWW at the end.

sometimes when he pumps he doesnt realise it was him and looks round at his tail as if its independent from him

snap to all of them!!!!...although if me and OH are play fighting china will start barking and jumping up at us!
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by chinaowner
could be...we dont know who her parents were etc..we only got her when she was three.......
Danny is a rescue doglet so I can't help there
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 09:37 AM
snap to all of them!!!!...although if me and OH are play fighting china will start barking and jumping up at us!
OMG!!! Yep, Bruno, China and Danny are sooooooo alike - hilarious!! It's funny, I've always had dogs but Danny is by far the funniest ever!! Massive personality and such a wee love bunny
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 09:39 AM
oooh minky...we could go on trisha

"danny and china - long lost siblings!"
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 09:45 AM
oooh minky...we could go on trisha

"danny and china - long lost siblings!"
LOL yeah!!! We'd have to dress in shell suits and bling bling jewellery though - have to fit in with the rest
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 09:48 AM
bring on the elizabeth arden jewellry!
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 09:51 AM
bring on the elizabeth arden jewellry!
not forgetting the hair scraped back in a top not and some blue eyeliner