Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2010, 05:42 AM

Good morning Dogsey folk - Tuesday!

Morning all,

Oh well, that’s the lovely long summer holiday over for another year. Have to admit, it was one of the best ones yet, but all good things must come to an end {sigh}

Off to a meeting this morning, so a slightly later start. However, having not been at work for three weeks, I’ve no idea what’s happened. I couldn’t log on to work (yay!) which was a blessing and a curse. Let’s hope I don’t get asked any awkward questions..........

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2010, 05:44 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, take deep breaths Vicki and take on hr at a time and i'm sure it'll be fine, for me its one down four to go, not that i'm counting, but this time next week we will all be in Scotland

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2010, 05:55 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Hope today goes ok Vicki, I hate that first day back, it makes the holiday seem so long ago

Last night was the first time in over a week that I got to sleep in my own bed, and boy was it good compared to sharing the sofa with Henry. I thought he might play up a bit as he has been with me 24/7 but, true to style, he was such a good boy and was, in fact, still asleep on the sofa when I came down to take him out, bless him.

Hope you all have a good day xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2010, 05:57 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Hope your first day back goes smoothly Vicki.
I have a busy day as Shady has hydrotherapy today and poor girl can't understand why I only took Kyiro for a walk this morning, but she is not allowed walks on hydrotherapy days.
Then I go to the airport this evening to pick Charly up as she returns from her holiday today. It seems she has been away forever and I can't wait to see her again.
Anyway must go to Tesco now and stock up on some food as I havn't bothered with only me here and Charly will be hungray when she gets home as they didn't cater for veggies in the hotel and she has lived on chips all week and said she is craving some healthy food.
Have a good day everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2010, 06:16 AM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all, take deep breaths Vicki and take on hr at a time and i'm sure it'll be fine, for me its one down four to go, not that i'm counting, but this time next week we will all be in Scotland

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Morning Liz - it's not going well - someone's just called in sick already..... ah, the joys!

Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Hope today goes ok Vicki, I hate that first day back, it makes the holiday seem so long ago

Last night was the first time in over a week that I got to sleep in my own bed, and boy was it good compared to sharing the sofa with Henry. I thought he might play up a bit as he has been with me 24/7 but, true to style, he was such a good boy and was, in fact, still asleep on the sofa when I came down to take him out, bless him.

Hope you all have a good day xx
Morning Sheree - well done Henry!

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Hope your first day back goes smoothly Vicki.
I have a busy day as Shady has hydrotherapy today and poor girl can't understand why I only took Kyiro for a walk this morning, but she is not allowed walks on hydrotherapy days.
Then I go to the airport this evening to pick Charly up as she returns from her holiday today. It seems she has been away forever and I can't wait to see her again.
Anyway must go to Tesco now and stock up on some food as I havn't bothered with only me here and Charly will be hungray when she gets home as they didn't cater for veggies in the hotel and she has lived on chips all week and said she is craving some healthy food.
Have a good day everyone.
Morning Bev Welcome home, Charly x
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2010, 06:29 AM
I mean't to say. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKI

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2010, 06:32 AM
Thanks honey

x0x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2010, 06:44 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and bright here this morning and I actually slept well last night which is a blessing.

Hope your first day back isn't too painful Vicki

Have a good Tuesday all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-09-2010, 06:50 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Hope today goes well Vicki.

Sunny here today I am looking forward too our stroll round the field in a bit even though I feel cr@p, think I may have a heavy cold coming. Not much on today except for visiting mum.

Ha ha at the gem today. Have a good day all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2010, 06:55 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and bright here this morning and I actually slept well last night which is a blessing.

Hope your first day back isn't too painful Vicki

Have a good Tuesday all
Morning J - thanks hon

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Hope today goes well Vicki.

Sunny here today I am looking forward too our stroll round the field in a bit even though I feel cr@p, think I may have a heavy cold coming. Not much on today except for visiting mum.

Ha ha at the gem today. Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn - thanks chick x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >