Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2010, 05:35 AM

Good morning Dogsey folk! - Tuesday

Morning all,

Back to the office today, which will be a relief in a way.

Couldn’t get home yesterday lunchtime for the ginger squishy, and spent most of the afternoon fretting about them.... I needn’t have, as when I walked in at 3.30, having been out since 9.30, they were just fine. Very pleased to see me.... but absolutely ok .

Today should be normal, and I’m grateful for that – us old’uns don’t like change, you know

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Warning: Dates in calendar are closer than they appear.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2010, 05:38 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. You'll just have to have an extra long ginger squishy today Vicki!

Seems dull and rainy out there this morning. Not at all summery.

Have a good Tuesday all
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2010, 05:50 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
I just took Shady and Kyiro out together for the first time since Shadys op. We done about 20 mins and all went well so if it seems Shady is ok later and it wasn't to much then I will do them together each morning and just seperatly in the evenings so Kyiro can have a longer walk then.
I have to go and have an ECG this morning following my doctors visit yesterday, then I think apart from normal housework I shall have a lazy day.
Have a good day everyone and enjoy your ginger squishy Vicki
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2010, 06:06 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. You'll just have to have an extra long ginger squishy today Vicki!

Seems dull and rainy out there this morning. Not at all summery.

Have a good Tuesday all
Morning J - that'll be no hardship whatsoever

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
I just took Shady and Kyiro out together for the first time since Shadys op. We done about 20 mins and all went well so if it seems Shady is ok later and it wasn't to much then I will do them together each morning and just seperatly in the evenings so Kyiro can have a longer walk then.
I have to go and have an ECG this morning following my doctors visit yesterday, then I think apart from normal housework I shall have a lazy day.
Have a good day everyone and enjoy your ginger squishy Vicki
Morning Bev - good luck at the hospital hon x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-08-2010, 06:17 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Wet and miserable weather here today.

Enjoy your lunch time squishy today vicki.

Off to mums today after her break with Michael and we are testing out the home made freezer meals. Methinks she may be already thinking about doing things for herself again and there will probably be something wrong them.

Have a good day all.
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2010, 06:21 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, am not working till lunch time today, Nev is going to look at a van this afternoon, and i have a border collie pup on foster so didn't want to leave him too long, he's currently under my feet terrorising fudge.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2010, 06:40 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

Shame about your ginger squishies Vicki, I'm sure these dogs sleep most of the time we are out, but I am also a worry guts when I think they've been left longer than I would like. I hope you get time to have some today xx

Another wet morning here, although yesterday started off the same and we had a lovely day, even got all my washing dry...I've really noticed the nights drawing in though...where on earth did summer go?

I didn't manage to get on here much yesterday, things are really manic here with work, I've not even had time to ring the dentist and I need to as my face has swollen up again big time

Hope you get on ok at the hospital Bev xx

Have a great day all.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2010, 08:04 AM
Morning all

Back to a school routine this morning. Davie has claimed that he feels sick and has sore toes this morning Needless to say he has gone to school whether he liked it or not

So, doggy walk this morning, then some study and go for a run later on after sorting the housework.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2010, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Wet and miserable weather here today.

Enjoy your lunch time squishy today vicki.

Off to mums today after her break with Michael and we are testing out the home made freezer meals. Methinks she may be already thinking about doing things for herself again and there will probably be something wrong them.

Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all, am not working till lunch time today, Nev is going to look at a van this afternoon, and i have a border collie pup on foster so didn't want to leave him too long, he's currently under my feet terrorising fudge.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Morning Liz

Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

Shame about your ginger squishies Vicki, I'm sure these dogs sleep most of the time we are out, but I am also a worry guts when I think they've been left longer than I would like. I hope you get time to have some today xx

Another wet morning here, although yesterday started off the same and we had a lovely day, even got all my washing dry...I've really noticed the nights drawing in though...where on earth did summer go?

I didn't manage to get on here much yesterday, things are really manic here with work, I've not even had time to ring the dentist and I need to as my face has swollen up again big time

Hope you get on ok at the hospital Bev xx

Have a great day all.
Morning Sheree

Originally Posted by lore View Post
Morning all

Back to a school routine this morning. Davie has claimed that he feels sick and has sore toes this morning Needless to say he has gone to school whether he liked it or not

So, doggy walk this morning, then some study and go for a run later on after sorting the housework.
Morning Lorraine
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Couldn’t get home yesterday lunchtime for the ginger squishy, and spent most of the afternoon fretting about them.... I needn’t have
That has happened to us recently too, I think that if the dog(s) are happy and settled and not under any stress then they will not panic until the question of food arises but that doesn't stop us worrying 'tho does it