Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2012, 06:36 PM

Does anyone shop at TK Maxx

We have a new bed , we have waited a long time to save for the right mattress as my OH has a serious back problem so the right mattress is important for him, I went to get a new duvet and cover for it today and what a bargain in TK Maxx.

A lovely duvet cover , I had googled for what I wanted and instead of £200 , it was 70 and the cover 35 instead of 180 , its a Christy set and so nice ! An egyptian cotton fitted sheet for 16 in the sale and I cant wait to sleep in my superking bed tonight ! I do love a bargain and would never have paid the full price for these , I have to admit TK Maxx is one of my favourite shopping places !

I am trying to keep the dogs off the bed at the mo , I wonder how long that will last !!

Anyone else a fan of TK Maxx ?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2012, 06:40 PM
Yes was in there only the other day and I too get lovely bedding from them, my present to myself on retirement was Egyptian cotton sheets, forgot about the ironing of them though, but so so lovely to sleep in.
Was doing some Christmas shopping in there the other day and got myself a pair of Bearpaw boots, reduced to £30, they are so warm and comfy, I have hardly had them off my feet.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-12-2012, 06:40 PM
Yes, I have had a few good bargains from TK Max, you need to have the time to shop Round in there, but you can some good deals.
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2012, 06:42 PM
yes there are some great deals and the clearance shelves and rails are great !
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Yes was in there only the other day and I too get lovely bedding from them, my present to myself on retirement was Egyptian cotton sheets, forgot about the ironing of them though, but so so lovely to sleep in.
Was doing some Christmas shopping in there the other day and got myself a pair of Bearpaw boots, reduced to £30, they are so warm and comfy, I have hardly had them off my feet.
There isn't a TK near here, I didn't realise they did things other than clothes.

Like Tawneywolf I have returned to 100% cotton sheets not Egyptian but Sandersons 300 thread count soft Pima cotton with a sateen finish which takes little more ironing than poly cotton and is a joy to sleep in
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2012, 08:19 PM
We have just bought a superking bed, pain in the bum it takes me so long to make it I have miles to walk to get from side to side

I got our bedding from Amazon, fabulous quality and price.
joto
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-12-2012, 09:06 PM
I like TK Max, had some great bargains from there, the only downside it it's a bit hit and miss that they'll have what I'm looking for.

It's a case of popping in when in the area [12 mile journey] just in case they have something I didn't know I needed!
Nikki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-12-2012, 10:44 PM
I like the pet bit in there, lots of random bits and pieces!

I just brought a hurdle there
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Looks like its popular ! the Jan sale should be good , and the doggie stuff is great , good quality at the right price, I got all my garden agility equipment from there, and 2 yrs on its still going strong
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2012, 11:03 PM
Yeah I noticed some agility stuff when I was lurking in the pet section. I get those very large balls that have bits cut out of them, they are not totally Norty Proof but they hang on in there for longer than anything else.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >