Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2016, 07:32 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, March 5

Good Morning everyone,

LG, Good to see you around again, I hope you are feeling much better now.

June, so sorry to hear about Cariad's ear do hope it is looking better this morning. Glad you got your wall and some cupboards done too.

Lynn, hope you had a good visit to Essex yesterday and Dillon was good for his daddy.

Griff, you and your brother are as bad as Steve and I but thankfully it is only for a couple of days at a time you have to put up with him.

Harvey do hope that Casey is improving day by day.

Jenny, Norma, Mandy, Brenda and 1cd hope you are all well today.

Hope I haven't overlooked anyone, apologies if I have, would be nice to see Eileen back to report on the family but appreciate how busy she must be.

Have a good day everyone, Bad weather promised here so must get Amber out before it starts. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-03-2016, 08:14 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Good trip to Essex and back thank you nice to see my friend and Mark. As always leaves me feeling down on returning back here.
Miserable wet weather here today.

Hope ears are better today and brotherly visits aren't too stressful.
Hope everyone and doggies are feeling well.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2016, 09:03 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Good that the visit went well and I know what you mean about returning to somewhere you don't wish to be Lynn. Did it for nearly 21yrs and always felt the same as soon as I hit the M25 heading north Love it where I am now though.

Lovely and sunny here after over night snow/sleet, not that there is much about now.

Have a goo day and stay safe and warm.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2016, 09:30 AM
Good morning everyone, nice and bright here, cold though.
Liam and Sarah arrived last night, pleased about that
I'm at work 2-6 and then we've got family coming over to celebrate Mil 70th, her best friend is coming too
Glad you had a good day Lynn, sorry your feeling a bit down
Hope you've managed to get Amber out before the bad weather Moyra
Have a good day whatever you all do
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-03-2016, 10:04 AM
Nice morning after yesterday's snow, sleet and rain. Will get the girls out later, then I've got 2 hours with Sean Bean,my time slot with Him is 1.45 pm- 4pm, me and my box of chocolates and the odd cup of tea
Paths will doubtless be thick gluey mud, once I've got halfway to the Country Park along the towpath it isn't as bad, and once we're on there its quite dry underfoot, so thats what we'll do as they never went anywhere yesterday, it was too bad weatherwise.
Hoping you're doing OK there Griff, and he's not worth all the fretting and effort, if he doesn't appreciate you for you, then live for yourself.
Glad you had a lovely day, Lynn. You are steaming ahead with getting the house to your liking now, got everything crossed that this job application that Gorden is working on goes well and he is successful.
Mandy hope work isn't too tiring and you have enough energy for the Birthday Girl and Liam and Sarah at the end of it.
Was about to check Cariad's ear but she sort of brushed me off and made for bed again, so it must be OK otherwise she'd never let me hear the last of it and be repeatedly showing it to me.
Moyra hows Blue's house going, have you managed to get a chat to Colin yet.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2016, 10:08 AM
Morning all
fell asleep rather suddenly last night lol...woke up and my fire tablet was still turned on lol.
Brother will be here mid afternoon so i will have time to take the dogs out...will just do pavement walking as the field is like a swamp an they are all shiny after their baths last night...won't last long though
just about to wrestle the cat and give him his medicine...have done the dogs and me...now for the dangerous part!!!!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-03-2016, 11:21 AM
Morning everyone, hope that by now dog walking has been successful in Essex and Bolton, Lynn is cheered up somewhat and that the day stays nice for Sue.
Don't overdo the work today Mandy - leave plenty of energy for the enjoying bit later in the day. Hope you have a smashing time.
Bright day here but lots of snow underfoot - a little thawing - the majority though has frozen overnight.
Hope your lad got home safely over the M62 June - it was spiteful weather here yesterday. They did an evening local news bulletin on Granada showing the M62 Saddleworth turn off and it looked to be dreadful conditions - with clowns flying past at high speed through snow and fog.
I wonder if that poor Sean Bean knows he is to be ambushed this afternoon - surely he has enough to do with the French and Spanish - without having to worry about Choccy scoffing Bolton Dowagers!!! LOL !!
As for me - well I'm off down to the West Midlands as the Mem has booked ringside tickets for the local finals of the International Cat Wrestling Extravaganza. Should be a good do! I've put £5 on the cat. Seems that Griff hasn't been doing too well in training - so I've got Dex to win with a KO in the third round!! LOL !!
Have a good day all - stay safe and warm, see you later, bye fer now.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-03-2016, 11:32 AM
Well that is another wedding anniversay behind us yesterday (44 years now) and nothing seems to have changed much over the last year or so.
This morning I decided that the sand for the drive bricks in the wheel barrow needed drying out so now there is a wheelbarrow sunbathing itself on the conservatory steps.

Also gave the car a wash as it was getting a bit dirty now going out for a pub meal
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2016, 11:43 AM
Happy anniversary for yesterday Sue and Tumbleweed. Our cars need cleaning but it is sooooooo vile here that it will wait until better weather
Lol LG...i did win eventually, he spat one tablet out around 8 times, scratched me and growled at me Lol....he will need his bottom canine reoving now as his lip keeps getting stuck and rubbed sore.... i will have to go through the same thing again, he will be wise to all my tricks then too
off to get a cup of coffee and try to work up the motivation to go out
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2016, 11:43 AM
Haven't caught up with Colin yet but no urgency I do not think the weather is going to be good enough to get out on Blue so he is still undercover on the patio beneath the gazebos. Steve although none too well as gone back to work today. He really looked unwell last night.

Griff, hope you managed to sort Dex out with his medication and are relaxing before your brother arrives.

Hope Cariad's ear is ok, but you cannot do much about it if she will not let you near it. Cannot be bothering her much. Talking of ears, hope Mr Fritz's ear is much better now.

LG take it steady on that melting snow because if it freezes it is going to be lethal. Beginning to look decidedly overcast and ready for snow here. Got a Tesco delivery coming tomorrow but was wondering whether I should pop up to the local shop for a few bits before it does worsen.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »