View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tjhoe68
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2005, 10:42 AM
Oh no, poor Dizzy It's so very sad, he seems like such a lovely boy who really deserves a place to call home and it's just not happening for him
cycas
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-12-2005, 12:02 PM
I have posted Dizzy in the 'Other Special Dogs Needing Homes' category on the Oldies Club site - http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=620

Is there any chance of getting a couple more photos of him? If you can get one of him looking cute with a toy it might well help coax someone into making that call...
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by cycas
I have posted Dizzy in the 'Other Special Dogs Needing Homes' category on the Oldies Club site - http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=620

Is there any chance of getting a couple more photos of him? If you can get one of him looking cute with a toy it might well help coax someone into making that call...

Thats wonderful, thank you

We will try and get some new photo's of him on Monday. I think Ozzysmum is bringing her camera too (all being well with Ozzy that is.) I'll be taking mine, but will try my best
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2005, 08:46 PM
Definately coming on Monday as long as Oz isn't too bad - seems to be a little better tonight, so hopefully we will be fine to come.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2005, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by Ozzysmom
Definately coming on Monday as long as Oz isn't too bad - seems to be a little better tonight, so hopefully we will be fine to come.

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for Ozzy :smt049

But don't worry if you can't make it on Monday hun...

We've had a few enquires regarding Dizzy, but they either had other dogs or cats. Neither of which we feel would be suitable as he really needs all the attention to himself.

Tel: 01900 61669 if you would like to consider Fostering Dizzy or offering him a permanent home with ACCs support.
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2005, 10:33 AM
I feel so sad reading about poor Dizzy if I lived in Cumbria I would love to have him! I really hope he finds the home he deserves very soon!
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2005, 04:42 PM
New photo's coming soon plus a few short video's taken on my mobile yesterday.. Dizzy is still waiting for the right home to call
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Aww, poor Dizzy
Has he had any interest from people that aren't suitable? Or nothing at all?

I really hope he finds a nice home soon.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by BrandieSnap
Aww, poor Dizzy
Has he had any interest from people that aren't suitable? Or nothing at all?

I really hope he finds a nice home soon.
All the enquiries we had were wonderful people, but sadly they were either too far away, had children, or another dog etc, etc.. Ideally he needs to be the only dog in the household. Once he has got accustomed to the layout of the land, he could be left for average lengths of time during the day since he does love his sleep and he could be homed with older children who would understand not to approach Dizzy on his blind side (dizzy's left). Younger children just wouldn't understand this not to mention that he'd probably knock them flying as he couldn't see them.

Anyway, as you can see by the short vids I took yesterday, we have a very sad little man who just wants love, attention and lots of cuddles :smt049

BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2005, 09:58 PM
he looks like such a sweet boy. But so miserable.
I'm glad he has had people asking after him though, even if they turned out to not be right for him. At least people want him.

Fingers crossed that the new year brings Dizzy a new home.

Thanks for keeping us up to date, even if there is no good news.
Page 9 of 14 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »