Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-08-2014, 06:28 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Friday)

Morning everyone. Sun shining for the moment.
Well of on holidays today not till around lunch time as we cannot get into the cottage till 3pm.
Dillon is going to be racing up and down the garden barking with excitement when he see's my car being packed. I will make the most of him laying quietly for now that will all change soon.

Hope Helena is ok didn't see her around yesterday.
Eileen have a lovely holiday yourself and hope the sore bits are less sore.
Would of been very annoyed with that bloke if it was me I am very funny about my personal space.
Griff hope the leg is feeling less sore and that dad helps a bit more today.
June good luck with the car.
Moyra hope the weather is dry today for walks with Amber.
Sorry if I have missed anyone. Hope everyone is well if not get better soon plus all furry friends too.

By the way chrome book going on holiday with me might not be on so much but I will be watching you.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-08-2014, 06:34 AM
Good Morning.

Have a fabulous holiday Lynn. Know what you mean about Dillon when you pack up the car - Pops is just the same!

Lovely morning here, got me brew outside and all I can hear is birdsong.

Enjoy your hols too Lacey, hope it's great.

Good wishes for a lovely day to all you other Dogsey Folk
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-08-2014, 06:36 AM
Morning Fl enjoy your cuppa.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2014, 06:44 AM
Lacey, hope your soreness is now gone, i remember doing home waxing and i swear i was in tatters!!!! i seriously thought i was going to have to go to A&E!
Lynn have a great holiday
Morning Fourlegz
my leg is still sore, i don't think they will be able to do anything for me at the doctors as it is on my shin but by my ankle and foot so is being constantly pulled, i will just have to "man up" Lol. i am trying to avoid my drs at the moment, i went in to order some drugs, as i knew i was going to be a lot less mobile i like everything sorted, i had 13 days medication left and the receptionist was a real cow to me, she was telling me i shouldn't be ordering i should have plenty left and when i asked for some other stuff too again the shame spiel came out, i have tumours in my lungs so i have to have inhalers with me all the time, so i need one set in my handbag, one in my dog walking bag and one in my dog training bag, how did she know i wasn't going on holiday or something? i have had problems with this woman for years and years now, i have always been polite to her but she stops me getting to see the dr i need to see... the only one who can deal with my condition and i end up getting told off by the dr for not going sooner, next time i am going to drop the old c*w in it!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-08-2014, 06:48 AM
Morning Griff I hate Dr's receptionists that think they are your Dr's personal body guard. It was very hard to get to see my own Dr back in Harlow as of yet not needed it here but the receptionists are more human and polite.
Your leg sounds very sore hoping it eases during the day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2014, 07:06 AM
Good Morning everyone,

Lynn, have a wonderful holiday I am sure Dillon will love it!

Griff, you sound as though you are in a lot of pain with that leg, surely there must be something the doc can do. I am lucky the receptionists at my docs surgery are all pretty good.

Eileen, Do have a brilliant holiday and I hope Lacey does too.

Helena, hope you are ok?!

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2014, 07:35 AM
Morning
Lynn and Lacey have a fab holiday
Griff I would complain about the receptionist! My mum in law did , there used to be one like it at her docs,
Talking off docs I'm off shortly to see them..again, fed up off going now, feels like I'm always there
Isn't it just typical, I get up earlier cos my son rings every morning about 8am and he hasn't rung.
Hope everyone has a good day, see you all later
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2014, 07:51 AM
Morning all.
Morning Lynn hope you have a really fab holiday, you certainly deserve it. You will be watching us and we will be watching for you!! Dillon will have worn himself out before he gets there
Morning FL, enjoy your quiet cuppa, it's raining here
Morning Griff sorry your leg is still sore, that is just about the worst place to have stitches. I hope it gets better as the day goes on. I would certainly make sure the doctor knows how evil that receptionist is.
Good morning Moyra hope you are well.
Morning Mandy hope your son is ok and that there is a reasonable reason for him not ringing.

I'm going to be washing all my nik-naks (no not those Lacey!!) and putting them back in the display cupboard this morning. I haven't had time until now.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-08-2014, 08:19 AM
Griff, that receptionist sounds like a right old bag. Little bit of power is dangerous. Get her reported.
Hope your leg starts to feel better.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2014, 09:08 AM
Good morning all

Have a really super holiday Lynn and hope Dillon behaves himself.

I would complain strongly Griff if you need to see someone then you should. My old doctors were good haven't had to use the new one yet.

Enjoy you cleaning Nipping it is so satisfying when they are all clean and sparkling again.

Picked another pound of blackberries this morning and freezing them now. Teazle also enjoyed herself once again. Don't know what they are doing in the fields I walk in but they are digging trenches all over. Have seen blue and red flags in the ground for a week and that is where they appear too be digging.

Oven cleaner arrived over an hour early and is busy doing his job now so hopefully I can get out this afternoon and look at carpet for the girls room and take some rubbish to the tip.

Hope you all have a good day
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »