Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2009, 06:21 PM

Molly's adventures in her new home with us

Molly has been with us now for a week, she is a little sweetheart and has settled in nicely.

Her first weekend was spent settling in and getting to know Jack and Maia.

She was the star guest at our BBQ on Sunday and although a little wary of strangers at first, discovered the delights of titbits, she is particularly good at batting her wolfie eyelashes and giving that 'woe is me' look which melts everyone's hearts.

She loves nothing more than to snuggle up in bed with us for half and hour at night before going into her bed in our room, then we get wake up snogs and snuggles when she wants to be let out for a wee.

Mollie was a little star at a homecheck we did recently and she very nearly got kidnapped by the potential fosterer the children loved her and spent the hour playing ball with her and walking her up and down the garden on her lead.

She is brilliant off lead although we have discovered she loves to chase down the bunnies, but wow she can retrieve too, in fact today she had 2 rabbits, and brought them back to hand a very Labbie trait.

So first week has gone brilliantly, I promise to get photos on soon
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2009, 06:58 PM
that's fantastic to hear she has settled in so well. i would think that she is just the tonic you needed.

my lurcher, who was a deerhound cross, did the whole 'i haven't been fed for soooooo long and it is the only thing in the world that makes me happy' extremely well too! he loved bbq's and i had too make sure that he wasn't conning everyone out of a burger or 2! trouble was, i think hounds do the 'hard done by' look so terribly well!

it's lovely to hear that she is so cuddly too. there is nothing like a doggy snuggle to make the world a better place.

can't wait to see photos of her!