View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2008, 08:10 PM
A rabbiter? Mmm interesting, my Borders are useless on Rabbits, too hard mouthed, I would of expected Fells to be the same if not harder. The "type" f these terriers is practically identical, colours only seperate them really, except some Patts IMO are "bully" as they have used Bulls in them at some point.

Im just a little confused, you dont write like a trainee Vet and you have never mentioned it on the other forums you go on, in fact you even complained about your own Vet! Are you really training to be a Vet or not? No offence intended.
may
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-06-2008, 03:58 PM
lol yep, i am, can't treat my own animals yet though so i have to use a vet (who obv i don't get on with) i'm currently taking a break to renew maths and science coz i knew i could have done better the 1st time and finaly i hope to start a dog grooming course soon lol reading some of my posts i guess i dont sound like a vet but thats prob coz i've only had a year or so in training and don't realy trust my opinions oh and i'm not big on telling the world i am to be a vet coz i'm yet to meet someone who likes them
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2008, 04:01 PM
A beautiful doglet x x and lovely smile
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Originally Posted by may View Post
lol yep, i am, can't treat my own animals yet though so i have to use a vet (who obv i don't get on with) i'm currently taking a break to renew maths and science coz i knew i could have done better the 1st time and finaly i hope to start a dog grooming course soon lol reading some of my posts i guess i dont sound like a vet but thats prob coz i've only had a year or so in training and don't realy trust my opinions oh and i'm not big on telling the world i am to be a vet coz i'm yet to meet someone who likes them
Yes I understand you cant treat your pets yet, but reading your posts elsewhere, you do not seem to hold the proffession in high regard at all, I just found that very odd. You also seem quite young too (no offence intended ) yet you have an incredibly long list of "owned" breeds, however I have only ever seen you refer to two dogs, the old Lab and this fell (apart from the pups)

You must forgive my curious nature, Im naturally cautious when people claim to be training as a Vet and then claim to breed and more importantly work Terriers.

Dont think for a minute people dont like vets, they are the ones that care for our pets, most people have very close relationships with their vets whom they trust impilicitly.
Dawn.
may
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-06-2008, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Yes I understand you cant treat your pets yet, but reading your posts elsewhere, you do not seem to hold the proffession in high regard at all, I just found that very odd. You also seem quite young too (no offence intended ) yet you have an incredibly long list of "owned" breeds, however I have only ever seen you refer to two dogs, the old Lab and this fell (apart from the pups)

You must forgive my curious nature, Im naturally cautious when people claim to be training as a Vet and then claim to breed and more importantly work Terriers.

Dont think for a minute people dont like vets, they are the ones that care for our pets, most people have very close relationships with their vets whom they trust impilicitly.
Dawn.
lol wanna be bombarded with piccies then grew up on a farm and have had my own dogs since the age of 9 (with help from parents), first dog was a springer spaniel bella, shortly after my mother bought me another spaniel pup cleo, (we already at this point had collies) when i became a teenager we got a black lab poppy, afew years later we got a lab/greyhound , tilly and for a short period of time we have some gordon and red setter pups from a rescue along with a gsd who stays. we then get a patterdale as the spaniels and gsd and collies had passed away then so i get minnie and then cooper and i know i've forgotten to include someone but can't think who atm b/f has dogs that i call my own also if you were wondering
may
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-06-2008, 05:10 PM
eep oh yeah and i only occasionaly work and if i do it'l be on my own land and rabbits are always droped at my feet dead and practicly untouched bar the obvious
what other forums have you seen me on, it could have been another family member
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Cant mention other forums on here, but Im sure its you.
may
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-06-2008, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Cant mention other forums on here, but Im sure its you.
okie doke, i'm only on one other forum anyway so i expect it is me, on that forum i have said and it is known 'bout the vet thing
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2008, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by may View Post
lol yep, i am, can't treat my own animals yet though so i have to use a vet (who obv i don't get on with) i'm currently taking a break to renew maths and science coz i knew i could have done better the 1st time
If you're training, wouldn't you be in a vet school already, and have already have brilliant grades to get in? and even if you were resitting, there isn't an A Level called 'science' as far as I know.. i don't mean to sound skeptical, but it's amazing how many people pretend to be what they're not - I'm just extra wary, so sorry!

Sorry I can't critique, but your girl is lovely by the way - think I may have seen a Fell Terrier at a game fair, and at the time didn't know what he was!
may
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-06-2008, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by mse2ponder View Post
If you're training, wouldn't you be in a vet school already, and have already have brilliant grades to get in? and even if you were resitting, there isn't an A Level called 'science' as far as I know.. i don't mean to sound skeptical, but it's amazing how many people pretend to be what they're not - I'm just extra wary, so sorry!

Sorry I can't critique, but your girl is lovely by the way - think I may have seen a Fell Terrier at a game fair, and at the time didn't know what he was!
err not sure what the problem is here but lots of people seem to be doubting me
and thanks
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »