Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JackRussellsRule!
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-09-2005, 05:05 PM

One of those days!

Well, from the moment I've got up, I've had the MOST vile day

But doesn't it make it all worth while when you get home and you're greeted with hugs and kisses :smt008. No, not the fella but your beautiful dog and you think, ahhh, it's great to come home and perhaps it hasn't been such a bad day afterall :smt023. Hope everyone's had a better one than me!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-09-2005, 05:10 PM
Sorry you had a bad day,but like you say they are always there to make you feel better.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2005, 05:28 PM
Yep have had a pretty rubbish day myself chasing up receipts for goods we had delivered nearly 2 weeks ago which STILL haven't arrived despite beeing requested several times and another supplier dragging their feet over confirmation of Warranty and Mileage

Unfortuately I help run my OH's business from home so can't just leave it all behind and I don't have a dog at the moment to cuddle when feeling a bit s***t so I come on here and cuddle everyone else's dogs instead
JackRussellsRule!
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-09-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by Staffy
Yep have had a pretty rubbish day myself chasing up receipts for goods we had delivered nearly 2 weeks ago which STILL haven't arrived despite beeing requested several times and another supplier dragging their feet over confirmation of Warranty and Mileage

Unfortuately I help run my OH's business from home so can't just leave it all behind and I don't have a dog at the moment to cuddle when feeling a bit s***t so I come on here and cuddle everyone else's dogs instead
Hi Staffy, not just me then and this weather is just vile too! Oh well, enjoyed taking Lily out in me new wellies!! They're quite funky too! Lily sends you a big hug, hope you get round to having another dog soon
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2005, 06:46 PM
Awww thank you Lily for your wonderful hug.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2005, 07:11 PM
Hiya JRR! Haven't seen you for ages! How's that little Lily or maybe not so little Lily by now! Hope you've posted some new pics up for us?

Sorry you had a bad day, but as they say, same cr** different day, but you'll be ok now you're on here.
JackRussellsRule!
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-09-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Hiya JRR! Haven't seen you for ages! How's that little Lily or maybe not so little Lily by now! Hope you've posted some new pics up for us?

Sorry you had a bad day, but as they say, same cr** different day, but you'll be ok now you're on here.
Hello and good to hear from you Helena! I know I haven't been on here for an AGE but I'm sooooo glad I'm back . Lily's absolutey great, she was one last month which, officially means, she isn't a puppy any more . BUT she's turned into a beautiful young dog and we are soooo lucky! How are Cassie and Georgie? Hope you're keeping the biking up! I've had a new bike (given to me but it's a great one, think I spoke to you about it actually!) but don't go out on it that often as I can't leave Lily in, it doesn't seem right . Perhaps I should get a basket for the front and put her in there .

It's great to hear from you, hope all is well, speak soon Jxxx
JackRussellsRule!
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-09-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by Staffy
Awww thank you Lily for your wonderful hug.
Are you thinking about getting another Staffy then Staffy . I'm from Staffy(ordshire) and they're great dogs. (Sorry, couldn't resist the puns!) My best mate has a beautiful brindle and he's absolute MASSIVE!!! Must get a photo to send to you. She's not on the net but I know she'd love it on here.