View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 01:49 PM
Oh dear Sorry you have having relationship problems, I do hope you two can sort it out. It must be very stressful.
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by sutty
thanks everyone, sorry fred, dont mean to tar you all with the same brush lol. not too bothered about the cooker, i think i can get a part for that, but the cup i threw was one i rescued from my granny's bungalow after she died, it was sitting on a shelf all by itself, so i took it to remember her by and now its smashed so im very sad about that. the dogs have been very quiet today, lol, dont think they know what to make of me. i should think things will be ok eventually.
i know you didn`t mean it of course it will be OK sorry you picked the wrong cup it is much better when we sit down and talk about things i know your dogs under stand that something is not right, when i used to get annoyed with my children mine used to vanish i hope you get things sorted out i am sure you will
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by Fred
I don`t know if that was really worth it one glass and the mess who has got to clean up

It would have been if she had aimed better

Better luck next time Sutty
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
It would have been if she has aimed better

no comment to that on foxy
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by Fred
no comment to that on foxy

Awww I'm not that awful really Fred - I was only kidding When mine's norty I just practice my knife throwing act on him - funny really he doesn't argue back anymore
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
It would have been if she has aimed better

lol
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 03:55 PM
I could clobber my OH sometimes. I ask him to do something and he either takes forever to do it or takes so long that I end up doing it myself
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Some positive input into this thread!

Well, I must be one of the lucky ones then, coz in 20 yrs. I can honestly say we have only argued when he was fitting my new kitchen 2 years ago! I'm very sorry to hear you're having problems and a stressful time at home. Life's too bloomin short, I think I would pack my bags, I just couldn't live like that I'm afraid. I get a lot of "yes dear's" and "no dear's" most of the time and I am the one who's always right too, and I usually am, which is even more annoying I know! He rarely does any housework for me and definitely never cooks, but he is always rebuilding something or repairing something on the house on his week-ends off, works hard all week and hands over all his cash to me, buys me nice pressies on special occassions. Cleans my car some week-ends if I'm too busy doing something else. Blimey, I think I will keep him at this rate, by the sounds of what some of you have to put up with! Don't think I will ever get so lucky again!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 07:15 PM
we don't argue i find ingnoring him easier
wolfman
Dogsey Junior
Male 

27-09-2005, 08:48 PM
we are not all bad
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >