Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by maplecottage

No chance that the two of you can sit down and talk issues through in mutual place, like a park or something where it's a bit out of the normal daily grind, sometimes getting out of your surroundings can make one see a different perspective on the situation whether that be taking a break from each other or working it through.
Hope that matters can be resolved one way or another.
very nice (now being serious ) better to talk about things have a sit down together and have a chat
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2005, 10:54 AM
good point but some times your so angry or hurt with the comments it is hard to do.
maybe in a few days but it is hard when they come home as if nothing has happened because you need to clear the air to move on.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 11:07 AM
I know how you feel Sutty, my ex was always in the right, and more often than not, he wasn't. He'd blow his fuse over stupid things. I'd end up feeling like it was all my fault.

The person I'm with now doesn't argue. It's quite refreshing considering the type of relationship I had with my ex.

I hope you manage to sort out your indifferences
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 11:28 AM
must be something in the air.....after 3 days of not talking to Mr lazy Inca I told him last night to go and ask all his friends and work mates to see if they all get home from work fall asleep within 5 mins .eat dinner then go up for a shower and fall asleep on the bed ....then go to bed

don't clean car or walk dog or in fact do aything that might mean work
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 11:29 AM
ps...he pushes a pen for a living
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2005, 11:30 AM
lol @ inca good for you but i bet he wont ask!
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by Inca

don't clean car or walk dog
I've got one like that His contribution to washing the car is getting the stuff out for me and his idea of walking the dogs is either coming with me, or letting them out into the courtyard while he's getting washed and dressed
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 11:56 AM
well he has just rang and asked what i was up to i said have just scrubbed patio down ...washed and hooverd the car and done 3 loads of washing he replied isn't Scott (son) helping you ...i replied no I'm used to working on my own !
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2005, 12:21 PM
i get that ask oh to do some thing and he passes it on to my lad............ thats blokes for ya...........now inca tell him you have saved the ironing for him when he gets home.
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 12:57 PM
thanks everyone, sorry fred, dont mean to tar you all with the same brush lol. not too bothered about the cooker, i think i can get a part for that, but the cup i threw was one i rescued from my granny's bungalow after she died, it was sitting on a shelf all by itself, so i took it to remember her by and now its smashed so im very sad about that. the dogs have been very quiet today, lol, dont think they know what to make of me. i should think things will be ok eventually.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >