Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 09:26 AM

bloody men

anyway, so had a big argument with my soon to be ex-old man this morning, i was sitting at the kitchen table and he was standing near the sink, i had left the glass top of the cooker up , which was between us, so, after he said something really mean, i hurled my cup at him but misjudged and hit the cooker glass instead, which shattered into a thousand pieces, oooops. he didnt hang around long after that, wonder why lol. so hopefully the glass can be replaced, but i'll be finding bits of it for years to come. i actually think i shocked him as im usually so nice and calm. trouble with bloody men is, he will come home from work tonight acting as if nothing happened and expect me to be all nicey nice, well guess what, im still fuming but will make sure he's not standing near anything breakable, lol.
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 09:47 AM
[QUOTE=sutty trouble with bloody men is, he will come home from work tonight acting as if nothing happened and expect me to be all nicey nice, well guess what, im still fuming but will make sure he's not standing near anything breakable, lol.[/QUOTE]

My bloke is just like this expects everything to go out come back and everything will carry on as normal and all will be forgotten! Have had alot of probs lately but think we're getting there now! Hope everything works out for you whichever way you want it to is no fun rowing and being angry and upset all the time!
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 09:55 AM
its not that often that we row, but the thing that really iritates me is that , he will rant and rave and have his say, and he can go for days without speaking and come round when HE feels like it. or as you say he'll go out and come back as if nothing has happened. i would much rather have a great big row and clear the air, get it all off my chest and then make up, and you can bet your life it will always be my fault, huh.
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2005, 10:26 AM
Just wanted to say hello
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2005, 10:32 AM
fred what you doing here...............lol
women talk! know the feeling well, i could kill him some times they are worse than kids when they have it on them.
next time aim better...lol.
and of course they are always right and some how it always seems to be your fault.
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 10:33 AM
Originally Posted by Fred
Just wanted to say hello
LOL @ Fred. Are you standing somewhere safe ??

Hope you can sort things out Sutty, I couldn't stand living in an 'atmosphere'
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2005, 10:33 AM
i just wanted to say hello i am staying neutral
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2005, 10:35 AM
i hope your taking notes................lol
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally Posted by sutty
anyway, so had a big argument with my soon to be ex-old man this morning, i was sitting at the kitchen table and he was standing near the sink, i had left the glass top of the cooker up , which was between us, so, after he said something really mean, i hurled my cup at him but misjudged and hit the cooker glass instead, which shattered into a thousand pieces, oooops. he didnt hang around long after that, wonder why lol. so hopefully the glass can be replaced, but i'll be finding bits of it for years to come. i actually think i shocked him as im usually so nice and calm. trouble with bloody men is, he will come home from work tonight acting as if nothing happened and expect me to be all nicey nice, well guess what, im still fuming but will make sure he's not standing near anything breakable, lol.
I don`t know if that was really worth it one glass and the mess who has got to clean up
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 10:47 AM

Gosh you must have been angry to do that!

No chance that the two of you can sit down and talk issues through in mutual place, like a park or something where it's a bit out of the normal daily grind, sometimes getting out of your surroundings can make one see a different perspective on the situation whether that be taking a break from each other or working it through.

I'm glad no one was hurt physically although it sounds like a bit of pyschological pain will be involved.

Hope that matters can be resolved one way or another.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >