Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2016, 06:56 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 29th October

Good morning everyone, Days are shortening fast now.

June, hope your friends horse will be ok, sounds nasty, also hope you finger is less sore.

Harvey, hope you have a had a better night's sleep too.

Hope everyone else is ok. Griff are you warming up for tomorrow?

Brenda, hope they can do something for your ears.

Lynn, hope you are feeling brighter.

Nippy Jen, Norma, Mandy, Sue and Barry and LG, hope you are all ok. Take care all.

Have a good day stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, god bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2016, 07:34 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. No they can't do anything for the noise in my head. It isn't really ears it is noise all round. Hard to explain unless you have it. June does I know and so do a couple of friends of mine. Just have to live with it. Sometimes it is worse than at other times. A little birdie has told me that Griff is having a birthday soon. In case I forget Happy Birthday Griff.
Must away as running later than usual. I will be so pleased when the clocks go back tonight and then it will be lighter in the mornings. Hate the dark mornings. Don't mind the evenings as you can pull curtains and put lights on and make it cosy for settling back and watching tv or reading. Ta Ta. Have a good day all.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-10-2016, 07:43 AM

3 photos stitched together of Sheffield Park near Bluebell Railway

Good morning all

The above photo by stitching 3 photos together or more gets a good panoramic view of a place and no joins showing either. So why not use a wide angle lens? Distortion- vignetting ( darkening) - focus at the side of the photo may be wrong.

We were going there today but it is dull and overcast at the moment so that visit may be put on hold. Our son is here for the weekend and it is somewhere he would like to see for theAutumn leafs.
Oh well maybe tomorrow instead.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2016, 08:20 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope finger is not too sore this morning June. Also hope your friend's horse is better.

Good luck with the hearing test Brenda,

Hope you had a good nights rest Harvey

I too hate these dark mornings. Dull here at the moment but not cold.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2016, 10:13 AM
Lovely photo Barry and very clever way to adhere several photographs together.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2016, 10:38 AM
Morning all
hope the test goes o.k Brenda and thanks for the birthday wishes
Cracking photo as always tumbleweed
Hi sue
Moyra, nope not warming up for my birthday...not bothering now, not feeling great to be honest but i will be fine
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2016, 11:37 AM
Oh Griff, I am sure you are worrying too much about Steve and not yourself. What can we do to help you get your life back in order. Your health problems cannot be improved by the way you are not putting yourself first. We all worry about you and care very much about your health and welfare.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2016, 11:47 AM
Nobody can sort me out Moyra, problem is I want more than friends with Steve and he doesn't, told him last night I couldn't be friends with him. He has asked me to go up Monday and I have some vitamins to drop off to him so I will go and it will have to be goodbye, I can't stop loving him and he doesn't want more than friends
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2016, 11:53 AM
I feel you are suffering unrequited love. He obviously thinks a lot about you but not enough to commit and he obviously has a commitment phobia. No point in you continuing this friendship any further he is just using you and it is demoralizing you. For your own self respect tell him where to get off.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2016, 12:14 PM
Griff, we want you to have a lovely birthday tomorrow but how can you when he is treating you the way he is. Go to the club and enjoy yourself.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »