Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
v.m.smith
New Member!
Male 

03-10-2012, 08:20 PM

Hate people trying have your dogs taken off you

some of my frends on here may remember me i got 2 siberian husky's wolfy&harley while ago now i was out get a call from my wife saying the spca have called been a report about my dogs some one have sade they are kepted in a shed and dont see daylight in the back garden so the spca she new us and could see our dogs are well loved and looked after i went mad&i found out who the person was not sade any think but if he trys makeing trouble then he no as i love my dogs and hate poeple that are crawl to animals.
just had to let my frends no what some one tryed to do
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 08:25 PM
I am sorry you are having this - some people are really nasty. I had the same with my neighbours - calling the police and SSPCA saying my dogs were neglected and needed urgent vet attention
The SSPCA were totaly lovely and said they just have to come out when they get a call - the police took one look and said they could see it was utter rubbish

But I know how horrible it is, how mean and petty people can be
v.m.smith
New Member!
Male 

04-10-2012, 08:37 AM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
I am sorry you are having this - some people are really nasty. I had the same with my neighbours - calling the police and SSPCA saying my dogs were neglected and needed urgent vet attention
The SSPCA were totaly lovely and said they just have to come out when they get a call - the police took one look and said they could see it was utter rubbish

But I know how horrible it is, how mean and petty people can be
ben
i understand,wen the spca came they could see they ok as we got harley from the spca in 2007 as he was about 8months old from that day i keep in tuch with them all the time so the person that made all that up got egg on his face and the person spreaded it around as well as i herd people talking about 2husky dogs that dont see daylight my name was mud so i put every one straight about it the person makes trouble where ever he goes.
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2012, 11:12 AM
We always know when one of our neighbours comes back into the country (they are missionaries) as the dog warden and RSPCA become regular visitors - dog warden doesn't come round anymore just rings me to say they are at it again and not to worry he has been round often enough to know how well ours are looked after.

RSPCA doesn't take much sending away now either.

Why they do it I do not know, too much time on their hands perhaps .....
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2012, 12:36 PM
Vincent...I know u on the 'other side' and love seeing the pics of your dogs(and the ferrets!!) They have space(wished I lived where u do!) Love and what seems to me a great life!(As I havnt met u personally I can only go on ur posts and pics)
Its horrible when it happens...I'm sure the sspca will be having their time wasted...give the woo's a hug