Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-07-2006, 07:36 PM

IP Provider

Can anyone recommend an IP that has unlimited access. Im thinking of changing mine as the 12 month contract is up. I paid £17.99 amonth for braodband for mine which is aol.
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

26-07-2006, 07:43 PM
can you get cable ?
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-07-2006, 07:46 PM
Have you got cable tv in your area??? If so-try NTL cause i have unlimited downloads,pay £9.99 (was an offer) and been trouble free!

Or try that new Sky offer.
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

26-07-2006, 07:51 PM
oi i said that :P

and sky is poo right now cant get it unless ur in their 30% area.

and they aint all unlimtied either.
The Great Gildersleeve
Dogsey Junior
Male 

26-07-2006, 08:43 PM
http://www.madasafish.com/services/

Take a look... especially at the broadband packages. I'm thinking of signing up...
MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
Have you got cable tv in your area??? If so-try NTL cause i have unlimited downloads,pay £9.99 (was an offer) and been trouble free!

Or try that new Sky offer.

Theres cable in my area but if i go for that then I need to change me phone number as Im on bt? I dont want anything fancy lol so Im no sure about the downloading bit cos I never do it lol Knowin me ill download something nasty lol

Just looking for unlimited & with a free phone number, aol used to have that but not now & the amount of time I spend on the phone (when i do phone) trying to explain about a dozen times to someone that english is not a first language?
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

26-07-2006, 08:59 PM
yeah would need a new phoen number btu cna get phone, v and internet for 30 pound a month, on offer for 15 for first 3 months too.

tbh there sint really any unlimited adsl providers anymore
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-07-2006, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by MBll
Theres cable in my area but if i go for that then I need to change me phone number as Im on bt? I dont want anything fancy lol so Im no sure about the downloading bit cos I never do it lol Knowin me ill download something nasty lol

Just looking for unlimited & with a free phone number, aol used to have that but not now & the amount of time I spend on the phone (when i do phone) trying to explain about a dozen times to someone that english is not a first language?
Theres nothing to stop you from having broadband from NTL or Telewest and still keep your BT phone line.

Easiest way of knowing if its available in your area is look outside your property on pavement and see if theres a little triangle inspection cover which will have a cable junction inside which would then split off into your house.
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

27-07-2006, 05:28 PM
http://www.mynow.co.uk/

could try these

dont use a phoenline, seems ok for jsut general browsing and is cheap.

p.s. not unlimited though.