Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pawsable
New Member!
Male 

15-01-2011, 07:29 PM

Koko - back from cruciate surgery

Hi everyone, I really am sorry for not getting back to all of you concerning my dog Koko. I don't remember my post number but to refresh your memory I will tell briefly. My dog Koko was limping and we took her to the vet. The vet said she needed surgery she tore her anterior cruciate ligament. I didn't know anything about this kind of injury and the people on this forum were a great help. Koko has had her surgery, which took 3 hours or so, and is recovering great at home. There are different degrees of this type of injury and thank God my dog didn't damage it to bad. She is a real trooper and is already wanting to play ball. It looks like another month of exercise and love and she will be fine.

To be very honest after I wrote all about my dog and her injury and asked for everyones help I then viewed all the other posts with people that had much more problems than me. I felt very selfish. I hope evryone that has a sick animal will be comforted by the fact that a sick animal is very much aware that you love them, and that in itself is the best first aid treatment you can give. Just Love. Paul
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2011, 07:31 PM
That is really good news

and no need to feel selfish, you love your dog and were worried, nothing wrong about that
Its so nice to hear happy news
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2011, 08:11 PM
Please don't feel selfish. I am thrilled to hear Koko is doing so well. I wish Koko all the best for a long happy and healthy future.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2011, 10:00 PM
So pleased to hear that Koko is doing well, it must be a huge relief for you.

We are all selfish to some degree I think when it comes to our dogs and their problems - small or large.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2011, 11:05 PM
Healing wishes for Koko xxxxx you are certainly not selfish for caring about your dog xxxxxxxxxx