View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2010, 06:55 PM
People think Midge is a girl, not sure why, when he has these massive plums hanging between his back legs!! He is quite dainty, and I do occasionally walk him in either my pink slip lead or pink collar, but thats only because I never know where any of my leads are!!
Kalasin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2010, 06:59 PM
People always think Kiba is a girl...think it's something to do with him being white and fluffy.

Even the VETS call Kiba a girl. "Oh how is she?" I mean...if anyone should know what sex he is it's the vet!

madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2010, 07:24 PM
I think Shady has a real identity crisis as its very rare for anyone to refer to her as "she", they always say "he" even my parents call her a "he"

Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
'its been neutered, so it isn't either a boy or a girl'
LOL. I sometimes call Dahlia "the former bitch."

And on a side note I'm always surprised when people seem to not bother identifying gender on short-coated dogs. It's not that hard. My fluffy dog I get. But I've heard people call a dog "she" when it's pretty clear it's a he!
kirsty_
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2010, 07:51 PM
most people think duke (gsd) is a girl, even on here lol.
i think its because hes got a pretty face as people say .

rex is not normally mistaken as he spends most of his time on a walk cocking his leg!!
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Yes all of mine... the boys, when puppies.. I was always asked 'aw whats her name, how old is she? etc...' Now with Codee, she wears a pink collar and still... 'aw how old is he? Whats his name?'...

Must confess I always look underneath the dog before I say similar!!
KateM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Erm, as I collectively refer to my lot as "girls" when i want them to do something then I am afraid I've probably not helped Ivan realise that he is in fact male..... that said he's also cream, fluffy and very pretty

No one ever mistakes Gretchen and Kammi as anything but girls - again with the cute and fluffy.
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Rio is always mistaken for a boy, even though she is very girly and is always in either pink or bling collars. Rogue is always mistaken for a male too. I think all big dogs and jrts are boys, all fluffy little dogs and poodles are girls, right?
fluffymummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Fluffy being small and, well, fluffy, is always thought to be a girl... a few times he got comments that he was too cute to be a boy!
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2010, 10:49 AM
My CKC is always being called she when he is a he!!

Mind you I admit to always referring to dogs as he until I know what they are! I put it down to the fact that I have never had bitches so have never had to call a dog she!!

Also I tend to assume all bull breeds and guard type's are male purely based on how they look, after all some ain't very ladylike!! lol
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >