Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2004, 04:49 PM

oops

Me not being quite awake this morning... i went downstairs to feed Chester and we have to give him 2 tablets (steroid) before breakfast, but by mistake i gave him 2 of my iron tablets. ops:

I realised just as i put them in his mouth, i tried fishing them out, but my fingers just got all slimey.

What a dosey cow i am...
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2004, 04:56 PM
One with an Iron deficiency I would think, just don’t walk the dog too near to any magnets
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-04-2004, 04:56 PM
Oh dear!!

Saffy once ate a plastic bottle full of garlic pearles (30). You could smell her coming for days!!!!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

25-04-2004, 04:59 PM
lol - do him a bit of good so u think?

I was gonna ask u, is Chester on all these meds becuase of his 'runny poo' ? If so - thought u might want to know that Rockys poos are now fine and I think i Kno why.

Well it all started with a Persian that my mum bought a while ago - the breeder said that he is only allowed his 'allowed' amount as if he eats too much of the dried food he will have the runs. This was because they can be greedy BUT it was the amount of the dried food that was causing the problem, it was too rich in large doses or sommin. Anyways a littlw while ago Sarah (from Topdrives) said to put him on a mixer and tripe so I went out and got a good quality mixer (even tho I first thought he was allergic to gluten) just to try because I remembered what the persian breeder said - and u kno what!? It has worked! I think those little dried foods like JW and Burns etc are too flavoury and this upsets their stomachs when they eat too much.

Rocky is now on PASCOES complet (the chicken one) and he is fine, Something that surprised me tho, is there is no artificail preservative, flaours or colourants in it and it is natural! and the better news is the price, it's only £12.99 for 15kg !!! oh and there's EVEN better news, it's on offer at pets@home for £8.99 !!!!!!!!

Hope this helps!!
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2004, 04:59 PM
Must admit i find it funny now... but at the time i kept thinking will he be alright... should make his poo abit more solid today at least