05-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Because DD THEY could be anyone!

Adam
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by Adam Palmer View Post
Feels = emotions? I actually think we can make educated guesses.

Feel = physical sensation. Just observation.

Adam
Adam, I have been in quite a lot of pain today. My hubby didn't know until I mentioned it about an hour ago, he's been with me all day. My son, who I was with for over an hour earlier in the day, never 'observed' my pain either. Real pain by the way, not emotional pain.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Why because I use a technique that is humane and gets results but sounds bad to you?

Adam
No, it is not humane and you do not get results.

My opinion is based upon your extensive posts on this forum, where I have formed the educated opinion that you abuse animals. Puppies included. Here's a snapshot of what I've learned from your posts:

You are a failed trainer of positive methods who has turned to torture because it is a way of making money.

You have used TWO shock collars on a small dog at the same time.

You take no account of medical history of the dog, its current health or anything else, including anything which might contribute to its behaviour - you just get in there and stick on a shock collar.

You have got it seriously wrong in the past - Jacca, the dog which you admitted you should have used food based methods with. The dog that you admitted was associating you with the shocks it was receiving.

You advocate inexperienced and desperate people buying these things 'off the shelves', trying to understand the instructions and using them on their dogs. This is even though they may have no real idea what they are doing (since they couldn't even master the positive training methods - just like you) and no idea whether it is appropriate for the dog or the perceived problems.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by LuvMyDog View Post

No, you too are missing the point. What level of pain or type of pain do you consider acceptable? Headcollars cause pain. Do you find that acceptable. I'm not trying to sell you a prong collar, I just want to know if you have a preferred method of applying pain, or believe any method of pain is bad and the associated equipment banned?

2) Er, like any other retailer of headcollars?
THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT HEAD COLLARS....I suggest you actually read the title, and opening post..I mean have you even commented on the information posted in the first post?...
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Ok Heres a idea.

Why dont LMD & AP have a "man"up disccussion between them selves, between what is best , most effective, a Prong colar or e collar.

Lets leave them to it girls!!!!! Hopefully they will implode!
Runnnnnnnnnn!

We should be so lucky, let's hope so all the other dogs they may come into contact in the future.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Adam, I have been in quite a lot of pain today. My hubby didn't know until I mentioned it about an hour ago, he's been with me all day. My son, who I was with for over an hour earlier in the day, never 'observed' my pain either. Real pain by the way, not emotional pain.
NO! Surely not - it was not observed?? - you cannot have been in pain!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 10:29 PM
Because DD THEY could be anyone!

Adam
So.. why would that stop you answering the questions
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-02-2011, 10:31 PM
I told you and merryvale to mp your details and evidence you were who you said you were and then I would consider it.

Adam
Adam that is a get out , I am not asking you for personal details now just which study you have taken part in and the content of the videos you submitted, why is that so secret? I also told you I would not give my personal details to a stranger and someone who associates with a weirdo who takes strange and very disturbing photographs .
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
NO! Surely not - it was not observed?? - you cannot have been in pain!
Whoops - the head is hurting due to the brick wall it keeps running into.

However - obviously Adam is so telepathic he is always aware of the pain of all of those around him, so he will understand why I need to back out of this thread for now...it is causing me too much discomfort. Well done Adam...the aversive works.

Oddly I do not feel good about it though

Hey ho - guess that does not matter.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by LuvMyDog View Post
With your track record of accuracy I'm going to call 'nonsense' on that, it's all too convinient.

For the record, I can tell you the collar, material, brand, manufacturer, even the model, part numbers and likely place of purchase from a distance. Do you still want to compare knowledge about prong collars? Is it ok to mention the trainers name on the boards?
Definitely not. My only experience of them is the damage they have done. I'm not a seller so I would have no idea about part numbers etc. Similarly, with your record of inacurracy, I would call nonsense on your assersion that prong collars don't pinch. I'm willing to agree to disagree, but you seem to want to carry on this 'discussion'
Closed Thread
Page 204 of 206 « First < 104 154 194 201 202 203 204 205 206 >