View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Well I wasnt going to get involved with this thread, but reading it, I have decided not to get involved with this thread!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Tat's my view in that they work out their viewers by how many people in a household and what channel the TV is on. As Malady has said just cos the TV is on that channel doesn't mean that all the members of that household are watching it.
Becky
That can be said about crufts 7million you were happy to band about.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Dave's just put some input into this now!! He said they sacked the England Manager, errr why? when he wasn't the one dancing around on the pitch like a fairy, and it's not his fault coz he had very little choice to pick a good team!!! He reckons they should stop paying the silly wages, pay them all £50 a week each and pay them a bonus if they actually scored a goal! That might make a difference perhaps????

Still top story tonight I see
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Well I wasnt going to get involved with this thread, but reading it, I have decided not to get involved with this thread!
Thats a first
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
The very fact that even those who don't think it's a big deal are debating whether or not it's a big deal proves something.

Football is just one of those things that not only interests a lot of people, it also means a lot to them.
That's a little misguided ! Debating about a subject doesn't mean you like the subject !

I'm only interested in the fact that much more important issues go unnoticed and the Nation comes to a standstill because of it unecessarily !!

I would rather talk about the mating rituals of the lesser crested humming bird to be honest, but you don't see me shoving that down your throat !
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Dave's just put some input into this now!! He said they sacked the England Manager, errr why? when he wasn't the one dancing around on the pitch like a fairy, and it's not his fault coz he had very little choice to pick a good team!!! He reckons they should stop paying the silly wages, pay them all £50 a week each and pay them a bonus if they actually scored a goal! That might make a difference perhaps????

I agree !

And yes it's still THE top story over a little boy who drowned !!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-11-2007, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post

He was to blame as he was an inept waste of space who should not have got the job to begin with. The players are to balme and while they cant be sack they can be dropped, they were not, the is Mcs fault. Plus the tactics he employed with poor to say the least.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-11-2007, 06:48 PM
I would add, I do not like the royal family but would not dream to kick off about it being a top news item. But that says more about the anit football in the news brigade than it does me.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-11-2007, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by Phil
The very fact that even those who don't think it's a big deal are debating whether or not it's a big deal proves something.

Football is just one of those things that not only interests a lot of people, it also means a lot to them.

That's a little misguided ! Debating about a subject doesn't mean you like the subject !

I'm only interested in the fact that much more important issues go unnoticed and the Nation comes to a standstill because of it unecessarily !!

I would rather talk about the mating rituals of the lesser crested humming bird to be honest, but you don't see me shoving that down your throat !

I'm not saying you like it just because you debate it. I'm just pointing out that you don't have to like it for it to be big news.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2007, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
Just to add the record for an england game is 26.2m veiwers.
The Corrie episode when Alan Bradley was run over by a tram got 27 million viewers
Page 7 of 16 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »