Morning Moyra.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2014, 07:44 AM
Morning all
Lynn- hope Gordon has a good first day
Helena- omg poor Zena and you, I hope you are both ok
Nippy- BT's lack of customer service is the main reason of leaving, that and broadband be slowed down all the time. We moved to Sky, not an ounce of problem since we moved
Lore- good luck with de-cluttering, you could come and do mine too if you like

Not much doing today, till later when I go back to work, Lauryn back at school, 6 week flown by, new uniform and the school has a new name
Got to take Rosie out but another cuppa first
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2014, 07:45 AM
Morning FL aww Doggy present shopping
Morning Moyra
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2014, 07:47 AM
Morning Mandy. Glad you had a lovely time in London.

When we moved here we were without phone or internet for nearly 2 weeks we contacted other companies but would have had the same time wait as they have to apply to BT to rent the line so we decided to stay with BT as it would of been no quicker in the end. They are behaving now thank goodness. BT own all the phone lines and other companies rent from them to rent to you.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-09-2014, 07:48 AM
Morning Moyra, Mandy & Sue and everyone else to come.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2014, 08:18 AM
Good morning everyone.

What a horrible experience Helena. I never really know how Teazle will react to other dogs, place ones she wags and sniffs but those inner face she will shout at. I also met one yesterday, a Ridgeback off lead ran round the bushes saw Teazle and launched at her, bowled her over a lot of shouting from both and then the owner managed to call her back. Apologised and said she is nervous of others really but that is no excuse. Said would keep on lead for the rest of her walk but a few fields later I saw it off lead again.

BT are a pain Nippy. We had no end of problems at our other place. Really needed some trees cuts down as rubbing the line and also a new cable brought in as there was a fault on it. Too expensive just for three properties that used it and anyway there were enough lines on it for all of us. The new owners of our old property have decided they need three lines into their property, next door already have two and the other property one so guess what - yes they have got put a new cable in so so much they can't do it!

Off out now to your favourite place Helena to look at some curtains.

Have a good day everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2014, 08:24 AM
Morning Lynn, hope you got Gorden off on time, is dillons leg all better now
Helena, OMG... how scary, hopefully the woman will go and walk somewhere else for a bit
Nippy, we are fine with the phone it is the internet that keeps dropping out, bl**dy annoying
Fourlegz, enjoy your doggy shopping trip
got to go back to the vets today to get Kotas bandage off, i have put the stuff the cardiologist gave me for diesel onto her sticky tape so it doesn't pull her fur off when they try to remove the tape...always makes them yelp....... i am going to leave this post typed and shut down my laptop as the interent has gone again so hello to anyone who follows and sorry i am not ignoring you i just don't want to retype this lot later Lol
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-09-2014, 08:35 AM
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2014, 09:16 AM
Morning Sue annoying isn't it when dogs run up to your dog. Puppies I can excuse as they are learning and we have nearly all been there, but some dogs really shouldn't be off lead around other dogs.
Enjoy your trip to Dunelm.
Morning griff good luck at the vets. It comes and goes griff with his leg. Not sure if his hip is playing up and it effects his front leg or if it is just his last growth spurt but it isn't stopping him from being a loony and he certainly doesn't seem uncomfortable or in any pain. Today it seems better so fingers crossed.
Hope the internet connection gets better very soon.
Morning tumbleweed lovely video.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2014, 09:28 AM
Morning

Good luck at the vets Griff.

Sounds like a lovely way to spend a birthday, Helena. But what a scare you had in those woods. Weren't the dogs even muzzled? They must have done this before. I hope your walk is easier today.

Mandy - Aw, are you missing Lauryn?

Busy weekend here with the kids. Blackberry picking, sleepover preparations, park, shops, Mass, more blackberry picking, playing etc. etc.

Michael was really happy to go back to school this morning and made like a jumping bean through the door. I'm off out with Loki soon.

Have a good one.
Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »