Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2014, 06:32 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Friday).

Morning everyone.
Not so bright here today but I do believe it is meant to be nice and the weekend too. Fingers crossed.
Not much on today some washing bit of housework and that's it. Gorden home tonight for 10 days.

I haven't caught up with yesterdays d.a.d so sorry if I have missed anything important that needed mentioning. I am off over there now with me 1st cuppa of the morning.

I know we had a few poorlies yesterday Jenny and Eileen so hoping you are feeling better today. To anyone else feeling poorly or doglets wishing you well soon.
Jenny Nippy hope you are still continuing to improve.

Enjoy your Friday everyone.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2014, 06:41 AM
Morning Lynn and all.

Work today and then afterwards I was mean't to be going to mums to do her housework. But its all change here as after work now I will be coming home to cut my grass. The new person I got in to do it (as it takes me over 2 hours) done it yesterday and has not done it properly at all, so my little mower will have to come out and I ordered a strimmer last night, so I will do it myself from now on.
I will contact her shortly and tell her I won't be having her back.
I also have a Tesco food delivery coming between 4 and 5 so would make mums a rush.

I will go to mums tomorrow morning before Charly and Ash arrive. I am so looking forward to seeing them again.

Hope Gordon gets home early for you Lynn so you can enjoy your nice uninterrupted 10 days together.

Have a good day everyone and hope your all ok now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2014, 06:51 AM
Morning Bev how annoying that the lawn cutter didn't work out and you still have to do it yourself.

I have been on d.a.d seemed there was mostly talk of cheese and flowers. I love both.
That Debbie aka Daisydog is being very naughty I hope that hit in the back of the head didn't hurt last night Helena.
Lucky for you missy I have cleaned up the mess before Helena gets here.
Hello Gill sorry I missed you.
June hope you are feeling a bit better today about things. (((Hugs))).
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2014, 06:53 AM
Gorgeous day here Lynn so I hope it finds its way to you soon
Bev, don't work too hard on that grass, I know what hard work it can be.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2014, 06:59 AM
Morning Nippy Jen. I shall keep my fingers crossed that the sun arrives here soon.
You are sounding better I hope that's the case.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2014, 07:11 AM
Morning Lynn, and fellow members,

An overcast morning here but I believe it'll be dry, I do hope so.

OH is off to Silverstone early afternoon for the weekend for the first proper race meet of the season. I don't think he'll miss me as I'm full of cold

Enjoy your day everyone and I hope Helena's hair colouring goes well and Lacey is feeling better this morning.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2014, 07:18 AM
Morning

Hay fever tablet taken because my eyes are feeling itchy, so hopefully that goes away!
The suns out so going to get washing in, and if the tablet works might even mow back lawn.

Hope everyone and their pooches have a good day, and those that are poorly are feeling better x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2014, 07:36 AM
Morning Jenny sorry it has turned into a cold I am sure OH will miss you.
Morning Mandy hope the hay fever tablet works.
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2014, 07:40 AM
Morning Lynn and all

Lynn, I bet you 're looking forward to having the lovely gorden home for a whole ten days.

Bev what a shame that grasscutter didn't work out right. How annoying is that! Enjoy your weekend with Charly and Ash.

Jen, it's glorious here too.

Jenny, I hope your cold gets better soon, you don't get hay fever do you as mandy uk1 is full of it now.

Mandyuk1, my hubby has hay fever but doesn't seem too bad yet, I hope the tablets work

Well, the washer is on full of whites.....with having the 2 physios (my daughter and fiance) staying with us until their house is ready I've always got their uniforms in the wash! I'm hoping I can get the colours in too so I'm all done for the weekend. It's my Saturday to visit my bestest friend for forty odd years tomorrow, so am looking forward to that.

Have a good day all, hope the sun is with every one of you.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2014, 07:53 AM
Gelly my washer is on full pelt too and now it has clouded over and is looking black and threatening
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »