View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 08:13 AM
Lore I'm sorry I missed your post .... not sure how I hope your day of work goes better than hoped and your journey there wasn't too much of a nightmare I'm sure you are like so much of the population dreading the commute ((hugs)).
LS Great to hear that Loki had a good night. Enjoy your walk and I hope poor little Michael's abscess re-settles. One of my sons had an abscess that kept coming back in one of his baby teeth and they ended up whipping the tooth out ... they have minute roots and almost fell out.
Gordon Enjoy your outside chores and walk

I'm just waiting before I go to do a food shop to see what is going on with Rucksack. He's refused his food ... other than munching on grass. He has more than likely spent the last few afternoons eating all sorts of food items left in the grass by the birds ....... a bit of a wait and see as he has only ever once been off his food, unlike Flash who can take or leave it

See all later.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 08:50 AM

Good to have you back Jenny, glad you are feeling a bit better. Take it easy and look after yourself. Hope Rucksack is okay xx
Morning Lynn, I was thinking about Moetmum yesterday, hope she is alright.
Aww Emma hope you manage to shake that cold off soon.
Hi Helena I only said to Brian this morning can he get me to the beach again before the ban comes in beginning of May.
Morning Lore my son is having the same probs it is taking hime over an hour to get to work and he is fed up with it.
Morning LS pleased to hear that Loki had a good night. I hope Michaels abscess responds to those Abs.
Morning Gordon please don't work too hard.
Bit of shopping to do today, well mainly to see what bargains Lidl has! then maybe a spot of lunch
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 09:03 AM
Good Morning gorgeous peeps
Except maybe for GORDON who was causing marital unrest last night!!
Hey JENNY great to see you back,happy and full of the joys and of course Miss HELENA,missed you guys
All my plans for today regarding outside power hosing etc have to be put on hold Can't even take the new mower out...back to high wind and rain Very stormy and miserable but hey ho..what can you do?
Big to each and everyone,can't function till I have my nescafe Enjoy your day whatever you're up to
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-03-2014, 09:13 AM
Oh what is this world coming to - you are trying your best to give a little floriological advice - and the next thing you know you are cast as the villain of the piece! I must try V. hard to gain the forgiveness of that nice Lacey from over the water! Mea Culpa! Bye fer now!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Oh what is this world coming to - you are trying your best to give a little floriological advice - and the next thing you know you are cast as the villain of the piece! I must try V. hard to gain the forgiveness of that nice Lacey from over the water! Mea Culpa! Bye fer now!
Forgiveness? Heaven's above no Its all good Gordon Have employed the services of my own Private Dick,who will be monitoring OH's every move I trust your judgement and have great faith in the Victorians
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 09:40 AM
That's interesting Jenny. Michael's abscess is above the front tooth that he broke all those months back, The dentist did mention taking the tooth out but she was talking about needles in the chair or a general anaesthetic.

How did your son have his removed?

I hope Rucksack is okay.

I have a Communion dress from John Lewis and I am off soon to pick up that nice one, Eileen, that you pointed me to. Then we'll have a trying on session.

Just had a lovely walk over the fields. Loki was good, a little subdued and slower than normal but that is to be expected.

Thanks again for all the good wishes for him.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-03-2014, 09:50 AM
Whoops!!!! Did you ever wish you hadn't started something? Poor OH now to be the subject of serruptitious surveillance and serious suspicion. I bet it's the last time he rolls up with a pot plant. Bye fer now!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-03-2014, 09:54 AM
Did you like the illiteration in that last one? Gifted or what - perhaps best not answer that 'cos that Bitkin reckons all us fellas have fragile egos. Bye fer now!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-03-2014, 10:04 AM
Morning all although by the time I have finished this it will be noon so should be Afternoon all! Just a few answers as I have to try and work out a world time chart which is going to cause BIG problems.

Jenny - lovely to have you back with us - you woz missed - and I am glad you are feeling a bit better now!

Linda - glad Loki seems to be over this episode - everything crossed that The Monster stays away for a long time now. I also hope poor little Michael's tooth problems will soon be over.

Emma - that cold had better booger off before the Big Day!

Lord Gord, Sir - [can you be a Lord and a Sir?] - no need to pop back in later to keep an eye on us - we would never misbehave, or anything else...

Right - gone noon now so Good Afternoon all and please wish me luck with that chart 'cos I'se sure gonna need it!

Have a good day everyone, and that includes, of course, those I have missed out!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-03-2014, 10:08 AM
Morning everyone who has followed hope everyone is well.

Just been down the garden and washed Aggie well tried having no hose pipe as Gorden got the wrong fitting to attach it to the tap it has been soapy water and throwing buckets of cold water over it. She isn't amazingly clean but anything has to be an improvement.
Dillon has had great fun. I now have bacon under the grill for a sarnie with a cuppa.
Sun out and a nice breeze so more washing on the line.
Page 2 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »