register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2014, 06:58 PM
I enjoy having a youngster and watching her develop and going training, that is what I love best actually, but I know that is what I'm going to have to give up, Keshi is my last baby, well big baby, there is a small breed I'm quite interested in, so not saying no more puppies. Its easier to home a smaller dog these days than a baby elephant, hairy and demanding like mine are. I have to think ahead, I don't want to go anywhere either by the way, but I'm ultimately responsible for the welfare of all my girls, and I want to keep them safe.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2014, 07:17 PM
Hello everyone, I have finally managed to catch up on all the news from yesterday as well as today - not too arduous as things have been so very quiet in here.

Jenny, I know that you are not watching but even so I wish you a speedy return to your normal bouncy self; it is hardly surprising that you have slumped and need time to recover.......the only surprising thing is that you kept going in such an upbeat fashion for so long. I will miss you until your return.

H, steady now.....take care with that brain cell and don't overwork it!! Seriously though, I hope that your ponderings bear fruit, and I hope that Dave feels better soon. That was a nasty tumble he took there.

TW, it's good that you now have peace of mind re the girlies in the event of anything making you grind to a halt - and it is absolutely brilliant news that you have an appointment for your ribs on Wednesday. Finally!!

Lynn, you never fail to notice if I am not around (as yesterday) and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it It's such a little thing isn't it, but it can make someones day. I smiled when I read that perhaps your next dog will be an older, rescue one.......... that is EXACTLY what we decided, and just look what we ended up with
Still, he is certainly not big and definitely not young!

Grandsproglet won a prize in a competition run by the florist in Ledbury - the Primary School children had to design a mother's day card, and write about their mum. GS was allowed out of lessons today to go and have his photo taken for the local paper, and then the florist gave him some flowers and things to make a little arrangement for his mother. His effort was very good actually, but not sure that it will last until the actual day!

His lordship is still eating his dinner If I have to miss part of Corrie in order to clear up the kitchen I will be very cross.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2014, 07:18 PM
We have a home will and have to change it. Ollie had Claire's details in it so if anything happened to us together the boys knew who to contact and we knew he would go to the right place. We have to alter it to Dillon's details our boys are not in a position to have Dillon.
Of course your situation is different as you are the breeder.

I am intrigued now what this smaller breed is.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2014, 07:22 PM
Evening Sally its nice to be missed.
Well done to GS and I hope the arrangement last but I fear it won't its over a week away.
Are you standing over HL encouraging him to eat quickly so you can be cleared away in time for Corrie. of course he could do it himself or maybe not from what I remember you will end up with a bigger mess.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2014, 07:27 PM
Intrigued too
Can we please stop talking about wills and such like OMG,its so depressing Cheer up you lot
Hey SALLY and well done to GS confidence boast or what? I noticed ya missing too but then yesterday's daily was a bit lonely to say the least
Got my mower course the second it arrived it started raining he bought two little lavender trees as well Really think he's up to something or maybe I'm paranoid and he's just kind must take a little pic of my trees
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2014, 07:28 PM
Lynn, I did virtually stand over him just now, and have thrown his things into the dishwasher! He decided to have a Fray Bentos pie tonight, and was hugely disappointed.....they have changed beyond recognitiion

How is your hand doing now? I saw somewhere that you are still having to protect it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2014, 07:31 PM
Lavender trees sound lovely Eileen, I bought myself a lavender plant and a rosemary plant the other week when the weather was nice. I use to have both, till Nigel started doing the garden......
I DID miss you last night Sally, I always miss anybody who isn't on because it doesn't seem right without them, just at the moment its Jenny, Helena seems to have disappeared now, Nanny Naps surely don't go on this long
No one will ever ever guess in a million trillion years what little dogs I've got fascinated with, my friends (the ones that know and there's not that many) find it hysterical
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2014, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Intrigued too
Can we please stop talking about wills and such like OMG,its so depressing Cheer up you lot
Hey SALLY and well done to GS confidence boast or what? I noticed ya missing too but then yesterday's daily was a bit lonely to say the least
Got my mower course the second it arrived it started raining he bought two little lavender trees as well Really think he's up to something or maybe I'm paranoid and he's just kind must take a little pic of my trees

Wills are not depressing! They are a necessary fact of life for all manner of reasons

I love lavender, we have lots of it all along the front path to the gate and it is absolutely glorious when out.......lasts for ages too, and of course can be picked for the house. It's life is limited though, no matter how carefully you prune it each year.

Enjoy the mower - when it stops raining that is

Corrie now
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2014, 07:34 PM
Pugs TW
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2014, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Lavender trees sound lovely Eileen, I bought myself a lavender plant and a rosemary plant the other week when the weather was nice. I use to have both, till Nigel started doing the garden......
I DID miss you last night Sally, I always miss anybody who isn't on because it doesn't seem right without them, just at the moment its Jenny, Helena seems to have disappeared now, Nanny Naps surely don't go on this long
No one will ever ever guess in a million trillion years what little dogs I've got fascinated with, my friends (the ones that know and there's not that many) find it hysterical
Jenny will be hugely missed until she gets back won't she, but I am sure that H will be back tomorrow once she has stopped thinking!

Little dogs eh Um.........
Page 5 of 17 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »