Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2014, 07:17 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread Wednesday

Good morning all Dogsey peeps

Don't know what I'm smiling for up there, cos it's pouring with rain yet again, but this time it's a cold rain with big blobs, which makes you wet and cold, so I'm skipping my morning walk, I shall go later, after my hair colour. So really, I got up in the dark for nuffink lol!

Didn't come on last night, it was the hot line here with the telephone, don't know why, they all ignore me for weeks and then they all ring on the same day Wore me out, all that talking.

Anyhoo, hope everyone is ok along with the doglets, and I'll be back later when I've woken up a bit more, enjoy your day everyone.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2014, 07:17 AM
Good Morning all,

I can't believe I am the first up Hopefully it means Lynn and Helena are still asleep ..... they wish

I've been out in the garden with the dogs and its still very dark but it feels quite mild and no rain .... as yet

Just housework here today and possibly going over to visit Mum in her nursing home.
I hope this morning finds any of you or your dogs who have been poorly, feeling better.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2014, 07:18 AM
Helena, We've done it again .... both posted at exactly the same time You weren't visible so must have been hiding behind a pillar

***** Good luck with the hair colour today *******
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2014, 07:25 AM
LOL, can you believe it Jenny, exactly the same time today 7.17!!! This is getting spooky There are no pillars in here, only lamp posts (it's a DOG forum remember!!! )

Have a good visit to your mums today, I hope she's ok, but I think I saw a post about her having yet another infection and is on ab's again - hope she's ok Jenny, it's all so worrying when this happens.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2014, 07:28 AM
Morning H, Morning all,

Gosh just as I thought I was better, woke up feeling okay then got up and moving and feel ruddy horrible now, at least it's not as bad, I can actually eat today, just not much cause as soon as I eat I feel ill. Felt a bit woozy as well so staying in bed for a little longer. Another day to recover I think.

Going to actually get out of bed today though. For a start the bedding needs changed after two days of me being ill. So going to get up after Davie goes to school and see how I feel.

Malka, if you are out there, I send you healing wishes. I hope you recover soon sweetheart.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2014, 07:35 AM
Morning H, Jenny, Lorraine and all who follow.
No work today thank heavens so will pop up to mum and dads and see what they need doing then back here to finish the washing and get all the ironing done.

H I hope the hair colour goes ok.

Jenny have a good visit with your mum.

Lorraine sorry you are still feeling unwell. Lots of get well vibes coming your way.

Malka hope you ok hun.

Raining again but hope you all have a good day.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2014, 07:38 AM
Morning

I don't think it's raining here - yet! Big drama though with Carys and a wobbly tooth.

Loki wasn't sick again but his stomach has been making weird noises. I'd better bring more bags for the walk just in case.

Jenny - I hope you have a good visit with your mum.
Lore - Sounds horrible, I hope you get better soon.
Helena - I hope you are happy with your hair colour today.

Have a great day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2014, 08:03 AM
Morning Helena, Jenny, Lorraine, Bev and Linda.

Helena I didn't get out of bed till 22 mins past 7 must of been the dream I was having arguing about not putting Christmas decs up as I felt sure we had only just had Christmas. I was right wasn't I.
Jenny have a good visit with your mum hope you find her better and get some info abut the painting. Safe journey.
Sorry you are still feeling poorly Lorraine wishing you well soon.
Hope you find your mum and dad better Bev than they have been.
Linda I hope Carys's tooth sagas are over and that Loki isn't sick any more.

Would you bl**dy well believe it I have hit that ruddy finger again same place on the joint just below the finger nail knocked it on the bedroom door frame putting my dressing gown on. It was when I extended my arm out to put it in the sleeve, so now I have a little weepy bit on the otherwise lovely healing finger. I am going to give it a couple of days looking after it myself to see if I can get it too heal I don't want to start all the backwards and forwards to have one little wound dressed but will if I have too.
Wet again here.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2014, 08:06 AM
Lore I'm so sorry that you are still feeling so rough Its been sometime now hasn't it
LS Poor Loki, do you think he's eaten something horrible If one of mine have snaffled something when out for a walk I usually get some warning as their stomachs 'yordle'. I had to admit though that it usually comes out the other end I do hope he is OK today.
Bev I hope you find your parents a little better when you see them today. They're having a rough time at the moment aren't they. I hope little Lyla is OK.

I'm only going over to Mum's home today if needed. I'll phone to see how she is shortly.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2014, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Would you bl**dy well believe it I have hit that ruddy finger again same place on the joint just below the finger nail knocked it on the bedroom door frame putting my dressing gown on. It was when I extended my arm out to put it in the sleeve, so now I have a little weepy bit on the otherwise lovely healing finger. I am going to give it a couple of days looking after it myself to see if I can get it too heal I don't want to start all the backwards and forwards to have one little wound dressed but will if I have too.
Wet again here.
Ouch Lynn your healing hand must be sooo tender still. If the skin is actually healed just tender, could you not just put a little padded cotton dressing on that finger as you are clearly prone to knocking that bit. Enjoy your day.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »