View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 07:40 AM
Thanks for the update Rosie - I miss my chat's with Eunice so much. Megan is drawing a picture for her which I will send up later in the week. Tell her she is in our thoughts and prayers please.

XX
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2009, 07:41 AM
So glad to hear Eunice is making good progress.
Eunice is never out of my thoughts.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 07:45 AM
Lovely update, thank you.
Keeping Eunice in our prayers xx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 08:45 AM
That is so good you got to see her and thatshe is trying so hard to communicate, I am so pleased she is on the road to recovery, will keep sending healing vibes her way. Thanks for the update x
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

27-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Oh Eunice is a fighter! It was really great to see her and she did know the messages I gave her from you all and from the other one as well. I gave her Helena's kisses and Eunice smiled when I said I had to give her plenty of pecks on the cheeks from Helena and all and Eunice lifted her face up for them, bless her.

I know what you mean, Meganrose, about missing chatting. Although I didn't chat as often, when we did we had a laugh.

Eunice is a very specialy lady and will come thru' this, Eunice has a loving family and her husband is so cheery around her and that will keep her spirits up.

I can't wait until I see her again next Tuesday.

Will let you all know how I get on.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 10:12 AM
I'm so glad Eunice is improving. Hopefully with a little TLC she will be back with us soon.

Eunice huge hugs on the way. We miss you xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Oh Eunice is a fighter! It was really great to see her and she did know the messages I gave her from you all and from the other one as well. I gave her Helena's kisses and Eunice smiled when I said I had to give her plenty of pecks on the cheeks from Helena and all and Eunice lifted her face up for them, bless her.

I know what you mean, Meganrose, about missing chatting. Although I didn't chat as often, when we did we had a laugh.

Eunice is a very specialy lady and will come thru' this, Eunice has a loving family and her husband is so cheery around her and that will keep her spirits up.

I can't wait until I see her again next Tuesday.

Will let you all know how I get on.
Awww thankyou sooooo much for doing that Rose, and I hope it brought a smile to her face! I was a bit worried about my card, coz it was a humourous one, but then I thought she might need cheering up in there what with that hospital food! Bless her heart, I'm so pleased you've been able to give us such a positive up-date Rose, and long may she continue to make such good progress.xxxxx
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 01:28 PM
So glad that Eunice is making good progress - i'm sure with all the kind messages and support she will continue to do so. Best wishes to Eunice and her family x
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 08:52 PM
Thank goodness Eunice is improving. She is a wee fighter that is true and I am sure her determination will win.
She is so often in my thoughts.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 09:14 PM
Im going over to see Eunice on Friday afternoon, I had a chat to robert on the phone tonight and he seems to be doing alright, bless him,
Brandykins do you have a post code for the hossy? for my sat nav,
Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 13 14 15 16