Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2024, 06:19 AM

Thursday 25th April 2024

Morning all. Well here's a funny thing. My Tesco order came yesterday and the delivery chap said I have refunded you all these because of the date. I said thankyou you can come again not really knowing why he was refunding me as the dates were quite acceptable. His reason was because if I had gone to the shop myself I would have chosen longer dates. Hey ho just hope they don't think it was me querying the dates. Here is a different quiz: What animal is used for the super noodles advert? Have a good day everyone. And yes Kazz they have given snow up your way. Lovely, bring it on.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2024, 09:38 AM
Good morning Brenda Lucky you getting refunds on your purchases. Have no idea as I don't watch tv, all my viewing is done on catch up so usually turn the ads down and read until programme restarts. Having my holiday will not affect the girls as they have decided to go back to Brazil at the end of the school year. Not the best idea in my opinion but I think their other gran kept putting the thought into their heads whilst she was here as until then they were happily looking forward to next year. Ben will stay here at least until the end of the year as he has to finish his uni course but what he will do out there is anybodies guess as I doubt he will be able to continue his job there. I am not happy but can't interfere.

Hope the laser surgery goes well for you Chris.

Another early morning run to station with Ben and the girls to school. Wet here this morning so nothing much happening.

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2024, 10:25 AM
Sue, I am so sorry to hear the kids are going back.... such ashame when they were settling in and seemed to be happy doing all their activities. I guess you won't know what to do with yourself having had your days full up of running around after them.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2024, 10:47 AM
Good morning everone

Weather not bad and council men cutting the grass at top of the road. Off out for lunch with just Sue as it turns out Suzie has an infection where they removed a pin from one her toes and is in hospital until Sat at least on intravenous antibiotics as it involved her bone and now an open wound. Hope this does not go the way of her last surgery, such a long recovery.

Brenda Do not tell me that SNOW, but as my Mom and Nan oftern sid "cast not a clout till may is out". I follow that and start my hanging baskets etc in May but never leave outside till June.

Also I am afraid I do not watch the adverts I do sky+ for what I watch and race through the adverts. Sorry. Well thats nice turn up for the bank balance from Tesco sounds like a nice guy. Also yesterday I meant to say I met a gorgeous

Sue Back to Brazil forever? they appeared to be so settled and getting on well and having you and thier granddad and uncle so close, as well as school going well, extra activities, friends etc.

I hope your lad can get a job along the same lines there after all ther work he has put in to get where he has. What did he do over there before something similar? hopefully he can get the equvilant there. Maybe the girls will come back for University or something.

On the bright side I suppose they will be all together again albeit in Brazil. Also now the girls can tavel on their own they can come back for holidays catch ups with yourselves as well as friends.

Chris All the best for the laser operation today. Thinking of you.

Griff Any plans for today?

Lynn Have a great visit with your friends.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2024, 11:35 AM
Sorry Brenda did not finish the sentence I met a gorgeous Groenendael youngster in the park she is 9 months old and she was so adorable. They also had an older Male who was 12, Zach who was watching the pup training, you could almost see him thinking "Hmm, not quite there with that bit of the training" he had a gorgeous attitude I sat and watched withher hubby and Zach as the lady trained the pup.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2024, 12:55 PM
No plans today Kazz, I have wrecked my good knee so not active, I know I need a denotational tibial osteotomy and I have been putting it off for over 20 years but I really don't want it....my knee surgery hasn't gone well in the past and I have been fighting to keep out of a wheelchair..... I am taking things verrrry easy. I have to get to the drs for 3pm but suspect it will be a taxi there and back