register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-08-2016, 12:40 PM
They were great at the discipline thing when she was a baby, but she is bigger than any of them now, and has no manners whatsoever, despite me coming down really heavy on this particular facet of her personality. Conversely she is very good with kids and will stand there and let them stroke her without moving a muscle, me she mouths almost constantly, keeps nutting me in the eye with her nose and snatches things. Then she'll stand like a rock whilst I clip off the matted bits on the still sore bit on her flank, which is right down to the skin now, I had a little session with her when we came back from the short walk and ball game we had. When she's out offlead with some of the others, she is pretty good at coming away from other dogs and does come to call, bit of a mixture of good and bad. I think once she's matured she'll be a great girl, if she makes it to adulthood without me resorting to murder that is
Its quite overcast and windy here, but quite warm, everyone had a nice walk and I've caught the sun, which is sort of hiding behind the clouds, popping out and then back behind the clouds again.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2016, 12:42 PM
Fingers crossed Zen has been a good girl and continues to be so.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2016, 01:39 PM
Good afternoon

Hope everyone is keeping well.

We got back late last night and so far have spent the morning washing. Picked the "yeti" up from kennels so will be stripping her later this week

Off to do a catchup to see if you have all been behaving

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2016, 01:57 PM
Afternoon all.

Not done a lot a couple of machines of washing done and on the line, blowing nice. Made scones before I went out out with Cass come back and given her a bath in the garden and she has dried off while I have deadheaded the baskets. Just come in and had cup tea and had 1/2 a scone with jam and clotted cream.

Got to water tha baskets later. Having lamb chops mah, peas and mint sauce gravy for dinner I like lamb but lamb joints are too big for the two of us and secondly can't stand cold lamb, so nothing to do with the remainder.

Back still bad/not good but seem to be able to reach up ie washing on line rather than twist like movements.....
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2016, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good Morning everyone, Very overcast here not sure if we are due for rain or not. Must get Amber out in case it does.

Amber too has been moulting like mad. Cannot keep up with it all.

Hope everyone is in fine fettle today. June hope you get a quiet lay in this morning.

Have a good day everyone and take care, stay warm and dry and above safe and well. God bless.
Hope you are feeling more with it and the pain has gone, a friend of mine has a lab and boy does she moult.
Hope you got out before the rain too.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2016, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Hello Moyra, where is everyone today, having a long and well deserved lie in I reckon.
Very overcast today with what I can only described as "wet wind" a very damp atmosphere.
My son and his wife coming to lunch today, roast pork etc!
Hope everyone is well xx
I love roast pork with crackling I assume.....enjoy you lunch.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2016, 04:01 PM
Baby shower was lovely....nice people, good food and good conversation...they loved the gifts too
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2016, 04:26 PM
Baby showers have become very popular haven't they. They can be good fun.
Can't wear No 5 it smells like cats pee on me The best perfume I have is from Lidl, Madam Glamour. Its lovely but doesn't last long.
Well the roast pork, I must say was totally delicious. However, I made a cake for afters (its my birthday on Thurs) it was total rubbish (that is not the word I wanted to use ) It sunk in the middle and fell to pieces, so I made some custard and we eat it as a jam pudding!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-08-2016, 05:10 PM
I bet the pudding was lovely Nippy, after all sponge pudding and custard is exactly the same thing isn't it. What are you getting for your birthday, now you've seen the Pepsi charm Brian will have to get you something for The Day. Its my youngest sons birthday on Wednesday, all the nicest people must have been born this week
Griff glad you enjoyed today, bet it took you out of yourself, having a party.
Sue did you bring Barry back with you or left him on a desert island. Lots of washing now you're home and unpacked I bet
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-08-2016, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
We got back late last night
Welcome back Sue, I have been keeping an eye out for reports of gales and hurricanes in the North Atlantic but thankfully none so I assume the boat stayed on course and no rocking (Except in the night club, I assume you did visit the night club )
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >