Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2016, 07:22 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, February 6

Good Morning everyone,

Dark again this morning, not nice at all out there.
Griff, hope your dad enjoyed his slade tribute act concert. Hopefully, it went well with his brother.

Hope everyone is feeling ok today and no poorlies around.

Have a good day all, must get Amber out in a minute when it lightens up a bit out there. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-02-2016, 07:36 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Looks ok here Moyra mind I haven't taken a close look.
Taking down the rest of the built in wardrobe today. I did a little bit more yesterday while Gorden was working before we went shopping and had a coffee out.
Wonder if we will get the beds swapped over this weekend ?

griff hope your dads evening out went well and he didn't come home stressed.
Doors look nice Sue and Barry.

Hope everyone has a good day and are well and doglets too.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2016, 08:33 AM
Morning all. Didn't get back on yesterday as busy doing things. It must be that time of year as we have now got two pups not coming because of coming into season. That means Tyto will start to go off his food.
I am sure it is because of the weather or maybe they just know something we don't? Anyway have a good day all I am off soon to do some training. Just one more week to go and we then have a break and start again with another round of full classes. bfn.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2016, 08:46 AM
Morning Dogsey, only just got up having looked at the weather I wish I had stayed in bed
Not feeling 100% at the mo maybe because of the weather. Nanny nap this afternoon I think.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2016, 08:51 AM
Hope you feel better soon. Must away time marching on. Has anyone heard from Eileen and Lacey lately?
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2016, 09:41 AM
Morning all
Miserable out there, Rosie is coming into season too.
NJ hope you feeling better soon
Sue and Barry love the new doors
I'm at work later, for some mad reason I went to work yesterday cos I thought I was at work, I wasn't, I felt daft, never done that before
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2016, 09:56 AM
Jenny, hope you feel better soon, do not think the weather helps. Take care of you.

Mandy, what are you like, Keen?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2016, 09:58 AM
I too was concerned that we haven't heard from Eileen, but then twins are a handful, but did think she might find 5 minutes to update us. Just hope and pray all is well with them and also with Eileen's mum too. Eileen has a lot on her plate one way and another. Sending healing thoughts and prayers their way. God bless.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-02-2016, 10:16 AM
I was wondering about Eileen only this morning. A lot going on there and she is probably glad to find her bed every night before being woken up to help feed within what feels like seconds after dropping asleep.
Phone was ridiculous last night, I think it was about 12 midnight before I got off it, I watched some of Corrie and most of Mr Selfridge via subtitles because of it. Hoping they leave me alone today and I get some peace
I've got all of mine revving up to come into season, Lona looks like a scarecrow as she is trying to win the battle of who finishes moult first, as Mabs looks to me like she has won it hands down, usually Lona comes in season and then Mabs and then Keshi, who is so cantankerous at the moment its dangerous to breathe out of order Poor Zen is quiet as a mouse and keeping out of the way, running up to me for cuddles, then she spoils it by mouthing me. One of her sisters is in season, got an hilarious piccie of her walking round in her dad's underpants
Raining here today, not cold though, beds not that bad this morning, was pleasantly surprised after yesterday's offerings I thought I was in for a lot of cleaning up.
Mandy couldn't you have stayed there and done today's shift, or wouldn't it have gone down well.
Nippy, put your feet up this afternoon then and have a nap, ever person I speak to is fed up of the weather
Lynn I'm hoping you get the bed swop done this weekend then you will be over the worst
Griff, hoping too that your dad and his brother had a decent bonding session over the Slade tribute act and that you are feeling a bit better than you have been.
Barry, doors like very nice
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2016, 10:47 AM
Morning all
Nippy, do get some sleep in later.....that's the bodies way of making you better
Morning Moyra, hope you didn't get wet whilst out walking
Mandy...oh dear!!! that happened to a kid at school, his mum sent him a day early for school, nobody would have known except one of the rotten teachers turned round and said "turned up on the right day today then...he came in yesterday" i thought that was horrible
TW, lets hope your phone stays quiet
Brenda, hope training goes well
Lynn, good luck with the bed swapping
Well dad got back before midnight, haven't spoken to him yet as they have gone off shopping and mums getting her haircut, i would assume that all is fine with his brother though as he remembers nothing of his meltdown over the funeral...well both me and my mum told him the exact same thing so it obviously happened, he will no doubt be wittering on about his family etc and i have absolutely no interest, i will try to be polite but will have to tell him to shut up Lol I also tell him not to talk about me to any of them as i a nothing to do with them but no doubt he does
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >