Our sister sites
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-01-2008, 12:05 AM

Roxy Staffordshire Bull Terrier female

Meet Roxy

:smt049

Roxy is a 3 year old Staffordshire Bull Terrier who is looking for a new home because her owners felt they no longer had time for her and felt they couldn’t cope when she suddenly started toileting indoors.

Poor Roxy was found to be suffering with bladder stones. She’s had surgery to remove the stones, and although she will toilet indoors if left for more than a couple of hours she is now fully toilet trained providing she has direct access to a garden. Her new owners will need to continue feeding her a prescription tinned food to help prevent the stones from reoccurring.

Roxy is a very friendly and sociable girl who is good with strangers, children of all ages, and other dogs. She is intelligent, responsive to commands and eager to please. An extremely affectionate dog who thrives on human companionship. Apart from people, she loves her daily off lead walks in the park, especially if it includes meeting up and playing with other dogs. Providing she gets plenty of exercise outdoors she is calm and well behaved indoors.

Lovely Roxy is looking for a new owner who has owned dogs before, has knowledge of Staffordshire Bull Terriers and is at home for most of the day. A home where she will be showered with attention and treated as an additional family member.

Roxy is looking for a perfect new home, a home where she will be loved and cherished for the rest of her life.

AllBreeds Rescue
London
allbreedsrescue@btinternet.com

Our dogs are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile. If you are interested in offering Roxy a home please email us for an application form.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2008, 09:11 AM
What a beautiful girl. Surely she won't be looking for a forever home for long?
:smt049 x0x
donkey
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-01-2008, 06:47 PM
what a beauty, wish I could, but think i would get a divorce as well
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2008, 09:08 PM
She's a real beauty....I'm sure she will be snapped up by a loving family and I wish her every happiness
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Oh what a pretty girl! she looks lovely, good luck to her!
pitbulls_rule
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-01-2008, 09:20 PM
If i wasnt soo far away i would have her as our latest addition shes lovely i hope she finds her forever home soon
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-01-2008, 05:52 PM
Beautiful Roxy is still waiting :smt049
pitbulls_rule
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-02-2008, 07:08 PM
can we have an update plz
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2008, 07:13 PM
What a smiley girl, hope someone special comes along soon for this happy girl x
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2008, 02:43 PM
oooooh, if only we didn't live up the other end of the country! She's gorgeous! I'd take her like a shot, even having Dougal as well, they are such lovely dogs. Hope she gets a fantastic forever home soon.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >