Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
licking my feet if she gets the chance or rolling over for a belly rub! Don'tcha just love 'em like this!
Well OH is always telling me to treat them both the same but since Rianna is always doing this to me it's hard not to be biased towards her, plus when we went to choose the pup and all the women were oohing and aahing and undecided the little pup that came over and licked my shoe was the one we (or dare I say it 'I' ) choose and is now named Rianna
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2009, 07:37 PM
Ivan loves cuddles. By this I mean he will sit in front of me with his head down and I gently rub this ears down to his shoulders. He seems to go into a trance and would sit for literally hours. He is also happy just to be sitting on my feet though I don't actually have to be touching him.

If I am standing in the kitchen and just casually rub his head as I pass him he will come up to me and rub up all over my body like a cat. I think this is his version of an actual hug.
Woollydp
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-09-2009, 07:45 PM
my 2 dogs ivy-mae and holly-mae both push their heads under our arms they love to sit on our knees and love to give us big sloppy kissess ivy is a westie and holly is a scottie
Warr's
New Member!
Female 

05-09-2009, 08:38 PM
All three of ours love cuddles especially from the children, they also talk to you. Kaliska likes you to hold her smelly, slimey ribs or chews for her whilst she bites away daft dog We do lay on the dog beds with them and they will put their paw on your sholder like a cuddle bless them. My friends five year old used to be terrified of dogs but will give our great softies lovely cuddles
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5