Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2010, 07:23 AM
Originally Posted by liverbird View Post

she's fab Steph
and many a person have turned their story's/diary's about their dogs into best sellers and movies and no where near as entertaining as your Tess.
will you remember me when your both famous
I will indeed, you be be on the first page as it was your input she is here today and living and doing what pups should be doing getting into mischief
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2010, 07:44 AM
Every morning I have to sit and read about Tess, it now sets me up for the day She is just so funny. I really miss having a puppy.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2010, 07:45 AM
You know Steph were are going to be so disappointed when Tess grows up - she is just sooo entertaining
mumof5
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-04-2010, 09:47 AM
im having a real bad time at the minute and whenever i get really down and feel like crying i come to this thread and although i end up crying its from laughing at tornado tess.

thank you for sharing her with us all
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2010, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Every morning I have to sit and read about Tess, it now sets me up for the day She is just so funny. I really miss having a puppy.
ummmmmmmmmmmmm not sure about missing having a pup (we'll we wouldn't having one) but the last two times she has ran outside she has one or the other adults dogs collar in her mouth its jingle jingle up the garden at the moment and ''''come here''' back down the garden
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
You know Steph were are going to be so disappointed when Tess grows up - she is just sooo entertaining
Oh Boy she is a real handful hun......somehow I feel this is the one that just may grow up being all sensiable one can dream
Originally Posted by mumof5 View Post
im having a real bad time at the minute and whenever i get really down and feel like crying i come to this thread and although i end up crying its from laughing at tornado tess.

thank you for sharing her with us all
Ohhhhhhhh!!! hun sorry I didn't know that things were no so good for you.....but hugs from us and Tess too of course xxxxxxxxxxxxx she does ''entertain'' us all day I have to admit
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Day 16 of this Diary..........

well she started off quite well, alittle help in the garden this morning, if thats what you could call it
she did run around with a large green bag in her gob......... not that it is a problem, but when your trying to put stuff in it and she thinks your playing chase makes you sweat abit trying to get hold of it I can tell you.

The word ''here'' when ''chase'' is the game takes on a whole new meaning....it means (to Tornado Tess) get nearer then as someone reaches out, you run like mad round and round and peer from behind the shrubs with your bum wiggling like mad.

bruce came out and got some grand idea that ''this is fun'' so between them they ripped the green bag anyway
Funny how once Mommy says ''right thats it all over'' we had two hound dog faces appearing from behind the mock orange bush that fooled um

Well this afternoon has seen Tornado Tess on the naughty step.......thats where she is as we speak, playing with Bruce, ''Big Bird bit him, only this was rather sharp and made him squeal, and a firm NO from mommie ...funny how we tell each other that when a puppy bites we go ''ouch'' or make a sharp loud sound that hopefully stops the puppy, well that said it did for a second....but then she ran round and nipped his bum......and was highly delighted when she got the same response as she did the first time off him..........
Well what can a young man do when your bum has been nipped and some Big bird has duffed you up

so Tornado Tess is in the doghouse....

she's lying here looking at me as if to say.........''but Mom its not my fault if he's a whimp
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2010, 12:16 PM
Oh Bruce!!! he he he, you big wussy I have a few pics of Bruce like that taken here

Tornado Tess seems to be taking over in the Young household, but she is a love and you just can't help laughing at her antics.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2010, 04:12 PM
The afternoon of day 17 of this dairy.......

has heard me summons God quite a few times, however the word ''leave'', ''No'' and ''Tess here'' have been said equally as much.

Decided that cleaning the fish pond pump and filter, plus having pup is sooooooooooooooooooooo not on.

Watched by her with great interest is one thing, but finding missing parts is another how many retrieves have I done this afternoon...............something is not right there isn't it

Came in after a long job done unloaded dish washer............and does one large pup fit in dishwasher, well I can categorically tell you YES....very tight squeeze, and bottom tray full of puppy fat body but it does go in however getting out is something else, had visions of calling the fire brigade another call to God and ''give me strength''
something else to watch, and all that for a few beans in the filter tray
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
The afternoon of day 17 of this dairy.......

has heard me summons God quite a few times, however the word ''leave'', ''No'' and ''Tess here'' have been said equally as much.

Decided that cleaning the fish pond pump and filter, plus having pup is sooooooooooooooooooooo not on.

Watched by her with great interest is one thing, but finding missing parts is another how many retrieves have I done this afternoon...............something is not right there isn't it

Came in after a long job done unloaded dish washer............and does one large pup fit in dishwasher, well I can categorically tell you YES....very tight squeeze, and bottom tray full of puppy fat body but it does go in however getting out is something else, had visions of calling the fire brigade another call to God and ''give me strength''
something else to watch, and all that for a few beans in the filter tray

At least she will be hygienically clean and sparkly, hope your using a dog friendly soap

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2010, 11:08 AM
Day 18 of this dairy..............

finds me wondering if I am going mad Tornado Tess seems to have the energy of several pups all put together

One thing we do know is she is the most clumsy pup we have ever had the pleasure to meet she trips over her own feet and bowls herself over, she runs into stuff with great speed, falls over the back door step and frequently squashes anything in her way
When hit in the legs by her it has the same impact as being hit by a steamroller, at least everything in this house (animalwise) has learnt to stay high up
On walks she loves to play ball, chasing it at top speed.....and not able to put the brakes on. I keep telling Pat it's all the weight when it catches up it takes over the front end
However that said, she can now count to three with her paw, waits at the front door without venturing out, and has a brill re-call.......even if she does take my legs away on impact

Teaching me to retrieve is a favourite pastime....her idea of helping me keep fit when I am gardening
At the moment she has taken several attemps to make the window seat....and missed everytime but she will not be put off, she and the big huge chew she is carrying.....willllllllllllllllllll make it come hell or high water

10 out of 10 for effort
Page 16 of 21 « First < 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »