Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gsdgirl:-)
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2011, 08:36 AM

Hampshire/Surrey Dog Walk??

Hi All
As i am so jealous that so many people are going on the Staff/midlands walk was wondering if us lot down here could beat the 20 odd dogs going!!

I live in Portsmouth but happy to travel to Surrey(we do it alot for GSD walks) as that seems to be where alot of our members are....So

Does anybody want to posts locations, dates etc so we could all meet up??!!

All suggestions welcome it would be really good to meet some people amd put names to faces
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Now the pics have gone up from Staffs walk i'm really jealous!!
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Let me know of your planning to go on any of the GSD walks in Surrey as we've just started taking Cain
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Let me know of your planning to go on any of the GSD walks in Surrey as we've just started taking Cain
Aww have you? they are fab

Does that mean you would be persuaded to come on a Dogsey one?! xx
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Yes I expect so, providing people don't mind my ASBO pup coming along. Krlyr could probably be quite easily convinced too if she's free
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Yes I expect so, providing people don't mind my ASBO pup coming along. Krlyr could probably be quite easily convinced too if she's free
FANTASTIC! Would love to meet you and Cain xx
Have PM'd Krlyr and Maxine as i want to steal Ollie

xx
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by gsdgirl:-) View Post
FANTASTIC! Would love to meet you and Cain xx
Have PM'd Krlyr and Maxine as i want to steal Ollie

xx
We would love to join you. If you want a walk in central Surrey near a mainline train station I could plan a route. If not then let us know where and when and we'll join you.
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
We would love to join you. If you want a walk in central Surrey near a mainline train station I could plan a route. If not then let us know where and when and we'll join you.
if you wouldn't mind that would be fantastic?! I hardly know Surrey i just know there are some lovely walks

Shall we band some dates around to see when people are free? i am completely avoiding my on call week this time!!

Dates that are good for me
29th - 30th Jan
12th-13th Feb
26th - 27th Feb

and possibly 6th Feb

Thanks so much Maxine
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2011, 07:44 AM
I'll make it along if I can - can't do next weekend but any time in Feb/March should be fine. April's going to be awkward as it'll depend on whether I've got a new car to replace my old one (insurance runs out on the old one in April but there's no point renewing it as I'm getting a new one! So have to hope I've found "the one" or I'll be reliant on lifts for work for a while)
I'm not too fussed on location, it just may affect who I bring, if it's likely to have deer/livestock then it'll probably just be either just Casper, or just Kiki (on a longline), if it's clear then I can probably come along with both. The joys of a high prive drive doggy
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
I'll make it along if I can - can't do next weekend but any time in Feb/March should be fine. April's going to be awkward as it'll depend on whether I've got a new car to replace my old one (insurance runs out on the old one in April but there's no point renewing it as I'm getting a new one! So have to hope I've found "the one" or I'll be reliant on lifts for work for a while)
I'm not too fussed on location, it just may affect who I bring, if it's likely to have deer/livestock then it'll probably just be either just Casper, or just Kiki (on a longline), if it's clear then I can probably come along with both. The joys of a high prive drive doggy
Karly would you prefer to repeat the Boxhill walk where there are no livestock?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >