View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2017, 09:13 AM
Poor Princess, sounds like she needs greater care.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2017, 09:15 AM
Griff, they often work in other patients that need transport between mine and the hospital. They tend to go around the houses.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2017, 11:02 AM
Hey
Just popping in while the hobbits are having a nap,Lacey includedSarah and Shane arrived home late last night,not sure they'll get a lot of work done today,both shatteredThey loved Liverpool and had an absolute ballBabes have been Wee stars but looking forward to Thursday to get a day offA bath would be a luxury right now
Really need a catch up,see there's a few things going on as I had a quick glanceHope everyone is ok,will see you tonight
Oh,few people have mentioned snow is to arrive here this weekI'll put the bikini away then,shall I?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Hahaha Lacey, you could still do the bikini.....just make sure you have a shed load of patio heaters on standby Lol...awww bless you, i am sure you will get your bath...eventaully,good job LG isn't about as he would no doubt say he could smell something Lol. I spent some time with my friends twins on saturday...such great boys Lol i popped a photo in the supporting member bit...not sure if you can see it or not?
Moyra, that's what my journey was like
Kazz, i went to the royal orthopaedic hospital, i was supposed to have an op there and stay for a week but i didn't like or trust the consultant and it was too far away from my family...lovely old building though
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2017, 11:42 AM
Oh off to have a look for the pic GRIFF
I am starting to pong a bit!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2017, 12:02 PM
get Leah to powerwash you in the back yard Lol...only kidding
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-04-2017, 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Harvey didn't know anything about the new speeding fines thank you for the heads up not that I speed but Mark occasionally might be a mile or two over Gorden the same. I have warned Gorden will tell Mark later also.
Apparently it was not well known, I didn't know either although our local radio has been talking about it about this morning.

We all go over by a few mph sometimes, after all we can't keep our eyes glued to the speedo or we'd probably have an accident every time we went out

Well dear old Casey is behind me and making noises like "Why aren't we on the way to Knettishall " so looks like I had better go, try to get back tonight and read the whole thread
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-04-2017, 12:18 PM
Hi Eileen hope you get your well earned bath.
griff just popped over to the supporting members section to take a peek.
Harvey hope your on your way otherwise you will be in trouble.
Gorden wasn't aware of the new fines etc., Mark was and said if he was to do over the limits suggested he would possibly get banned due to him still being a novice driver except he drives like he has been doing it for years.
Good to know he is aware and will behave. He did say the other day he saw someone get pulled over for speeding by a police car with L plates on.
I said surely that isn't legal he said the same.
Shame they don't apply stricter rules through our village the amount of dangerous drivers through here is unbelievable.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2017, 12:22 PM
to be fair, i thought tht they had to give you a few miles an hour leeway due to the speedo not being exactly precise...something to do with calibration isn't it? also, i was told if you asked when the speed camera was last calibrated, if it hadn't been done with in a certain period you could get your fine quashed...you would need to google that to confirm
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-04-2017, 01:25 PM
Lovely sunny morning, then it changed and rained, then the rain stopped and moved on, so off out with girls. Vets appointment for Cariad at 3.30, I am also taking Lona as I think she has problems with another tooth.
Had an email from the parking people and they have cancelled the parking ticket, if they had persisted they would have had a fight on their hands, need someone to take it out off and they would have done fine.
Glad to see you have survived the twins, Eileen. Was watching the news while I had a butty and a brew, showing snow in ScotlandOK here up to now, supposed to be making its way down, hoping we get to the vets and back before it hits. I would put the cossi away and cancel sunbathing for a while if I were you
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >