View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2017, 02:18 PM
Gosh June just read the whole report you will be worried taking the girls down there now I would think.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2017, 02:35 PM
I have never seen this gang, however there is a gang who have been vandalising the training clubs premises. Several times now, in fact they had the brass neck to ride a motorbike across our field when we were there, a video was taken and the police called (again) they have set fire to the tea hut and several other things as well. It is Little Lever area, again. Not got the best reputation anyway and it is scary to think they could be about when I'm around with the girls, worryingly, Zen seems to have inherited the GSD protective/guarding instinct (remember she launched herself at numbnuts when he was at my fence kicking it) and if they have a gun then it would not turn out well. Doesn't seem to bother them doing this stuff in broad daylight either, being video'd doing stuff etc. Hoping that now they have killed a protected bird something might at last be done about them, Carol (at training) has more crime numbers than she knows what to do with and is thinking of a tombola!! Those swans have been there as long as I can think back, and generations of kids have grown up feeding them and the ducks (white bread which turns out to be harmful now) and everyone is up in arms and very upset. It is a lovely place where I am, surrounded by some bad places, so lucky to live where I do and hoping someone will know names and pass it onto the RSPCA and police
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2017, 03:09 PM
So very sad, June, I hope they catch the barstewards.

Harvey am looking for further into Shimpling.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-04-2017, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
So very sad, June, I hope they catch the barstewards.

We have those barstewards around here too. I got a pic of one a few weeks ago and sent it in to the police. The police got the stolen bike but not the yob on it.

I stopped another and wrestled the rider to the ground. My Mrs was horrified that me, being in my seventies, would do that. When I saw how young and petrified the rider was, I left him to go on his way. I don't think he'll try the same stunt with me again. And I hope no one else.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-04-2017, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
I stopped another and wrestled the rider to the ground. My Mrs was horrified that me, being in my seventies, would do that. When I saw how young and petrified the rider was, I left him to go on his way. I don't think he'll try the same stunt with me again.
Well done, it's time some of these useless wasters got some real justice.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good news is that I found it on the map and it's near Lavenham which is not that far from the Essex border, bad news is that on the Shires web site it says 'Let agreed' so looks like it's gone, sorry Moyra I should have realised that my local paper is slow compared to modern day internet
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2017, 07:59 PM
Hi Peeps
Finally got to put my feet upHave the girls this weekend,their mum and dad are away to LiverpoolActually am on day 5 of an 8 day baby minding marathon.Lady who usually has them 2 days a week is off for Easter Holidays...still we're managing the best
TWthat's horrible.Really can't understand how some people sleep at night,bleedin shocking
Hope everyone is ok and enjoyed their day.Rained here...alot
Heading away with Conor next weekend,looking forward to it.Wee break will be good
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-04-2017, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Heading away with Conor next weekend,looking forward to it.Wee break will be good
'evening Eileen hope you enjoy your time away
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-04-2017, 08:52 PM
Casey met some interesting dogs this morning, he's never any trouble now. Came across the woman with two GSD's that she never lets off lead, Casey walked slowly up to them, they both started growling and playing up, Casey did nothing, just stood about 10 yards away. Woman was not very happy but to be honest if she let them off lead I think they would have sorted themselves, one was clearly what I call a pack leader and would have no doubt 'disciplined' Casey but he is definately not a leader, although he is big enough to look after himself, but anyway the woman kept her two on lead and they then started having a barney with each other, me and Casey just looking on somewhat puzzled

I've never been able to talk to her about the dogs, are they ex Police dogs ?, rescues ?, would like to know because frankly these two are the only dogs who we meet who look the slightest bit like trouble.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-04-2017, 08:58 PM
Griff, forgot to mention what a good deed you did with that dog in the road, well done, hope the owner does take steps to stop it escaping. As you know we have had problems with Casey especially when he first came to us and I'm eternally grateful for those near neighbours who grabbed him and brought him back. That was nearly two years ago now and have spent four figure sum on fence upgrading since then

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend, they are talking about another wet 'cold spell' next week, of well we do need some rain for the garden
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >