Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2017, 06:46 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday 22 April

Good morning all,

June sorry Cariad is itching like mad I can empathise with her. I hope the others enjoy a longer walk or swim today.

Lynn, Hope Joel is going to be ok. Am sneezing again this morning must be hay fever I think.

Griff hope you are feeling better today too.

Sue, Barry, Mandy et al hope you are all ok.

Have a good day stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2017, 07:28 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Hope the itching stops soon Moyra.

Sunny but chilly here today.
Joel's fracture clinic appointment had been brought forward Moyra obviously the pe lesson was to much just yet for the hip. He had been warned and the school should of known better also.
Mark has tomorrow and monday off so he will be over one of those days to see him.

I bet you are dreading Monday June. At least she is doing well for now so hopefully a longer time than you were expecting or hoping for left. It's never easy is it ?

Hope everyone today and all four legged friends are well.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2017, 08:01 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Do hope Joel is ok Lynn and Mark is able to get the time off to go with him for his appointment.

Hope you have a good day Moyra.

Fingers crossed the news is not too bad on Monday June but as long as she seems to be happy that is all we can hope for.

Sunny here at the moment. Teazle has had a good walk and not too cold out. A small bush to be removed today. Have already had half of it out but it just keeps rooting where it touches the ground and takes over .

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2017, 09:50 AM
Beautiful morning here, we have sun, blue sky and fluffy white clouds.
I've been on the hay fever tablets for a month now, started sneezing and got some straight away. I'm very allergic to the purple Himalayan balsam and the giant hogweed, both of which are growing wild along the river, so I have to ensure I don't touch them and if I take hay fever tablets it keeps the reaction at bay.
Sue that garden is a perpetual nightmare still, hopping you get rid of the problem bushes which seem to be determined to take over.
Hoping Joel's school gets an irate phonecall about the problems they've caused, that's criminal
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-04-2017, 10:15 AM
just got that bush out the one 0.37 seconds into the video. What a pain to remove ,the roots went deep and spread twice as far. 3 large plastic bags it filled
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-04-2017, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning all,
'afternoon Moyra, glad I caught you 'online' I saw a rented place in Shimpling in our local paper. It's one of the places I've never heard of 'tho I think it's south of us but maybe too far from Essex / Suffolk border for you. The Estate agent is Shires, they cover most of Suffolk so you could leave your requirements with them, you never know what they might come up with over the next year or so.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2017, 01:37 PM
I am so upset and angry

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/.../?ref=mr&lp=12

In happier times

Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Thanks Harvey, I'll try and find it, see where it is. Shimpling, never heard of it but will have a look.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2017, 02:14 PM
Afternoon Harvey.
Oh June so wicked I remember a few years back when of our swans on the river was shot with a crossbow.
It got taken to one of the local rescue centres but sadly didn't survive. It's mate looked so lonely.

Just back from a jaunt out to pick up some essentials and food for Dillon. There is a gypsy convention going on at the pub horses, carts, lots of gypsies not to noisy at the moment and hopefully they will move on soon.
My new doorbell hadn't better not disappear again. We have covered it with a plastic cover just enough room for the disc you need to push showing. the cover is screwed to the wall along with the doorbell so hopefully they cannot slide off the cover to nick the battery.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2017, 02:15 PM
Found it, sounds quite an interesting little place but could not find the Estate Agents will have another look, but certainly seems in the right area and also less likelihood of those I want to avoid!

June, that is very sad, some people should be shot!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >