Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2017, 03:13 PM
Knowing her she made him walk.

Oh dear my bitchy side coming out now unusual but if anyone is going to raise my bitchy side it will be her.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Anything is possible from what you've said, Lynn
Back from shopping, most of it put away, girls tea is ready (chicken breast with veg,cottage cheese, bio yogurt) honey and CBD oil on Cariad and Lona's. Cariad's being going mad scratching round her boobs and it looks dreadful, so I've started her on anti histamine tablets and she is definitely not scratching that much now.Gave her one last night, one this morning and another one with her tea. See what the vet thinks, I am sure I read this is one of the by products of mast cell tumours. Apart from that she is doing well, I think she's also lost weight, was saying to one of my friends today that I'd normally be over the moon with that, but this is not something that makes me happy
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-04-2017, 09:04 PM
Getting late.
An eventful day for us. New kitchen sink kept the plumber there for much of the day and the kitchen was out of bounds. No water for a few hours. Makes you realise how much we depend on it. Can't flush the loo but once, can't wash your hands, can't refill the kettle for a cuppa, fill the dog's water bowl...but we collect water off the roof so he didn't suffer.

During this we took delivery of a vacuum cleaner, a meat delivery, weekly groceries, several walks.

Max, I'm pleased to say, took it all in his stride. All the comings and going and loud noises.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2017, 09:15 PM
Awww TW, it's never easy when you know what's coming...hugs lovely lady
Besoeker, well done Max...my 2would make a proper pest of themselves lol
Anyone heard from Lacey??
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2017, 11:07 PM
When the CCTV was installed mine were so well behaved I couldn't believe it. All lay together in the kitchen, bone each and the guy striding over them, backwards and forwards. You never know, Griff.
Cariad seems a bit brighter tonight, Mabs is in and they are in bed now with a raw carrot each. I've had a soak, back hurting again, hot water bottle on it at present. I'll get too warm and sling it, but gives some relief. I want to get Mabs and Zen on the river tomorrow for a swim and charge round, they haven't had a decent walk since last week. Schools back on Monday and hoping things are quieter. Cariads appointment Monday afternoon, so I may get some idea of where Cariad is timewise. She's still eating and poo's are fine, so that's positive.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3