Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2017, 06:47 AM

Daily Thread, Friday 21 April

Good morning all.

Glad Cariad is still ok and Mabs is keeping her company.

Griff, hope you're not feeling too bad today after your chemo yesterday.

Harvey, thanks for saying you will keep an eye out for a suitable property for me. It needs to be somewhere along the Essex/Suffolk border, rental preferably a cottage and a dog allowed.

Lynn, hope you find something suitable too. I hope Dillon is ok today.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2017, 07:41 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Dull and chilly here.
Moyra I will keep eyes and ears open to as I am always looking at rightmove and estate agents boards.

I am wondering if I am going to be making a trip to Essex today to get Joel to the hospital Donna being her usual lazy self and not dealing with Joel's problem. Expecting Mark to drop everything and get to Essex. Even though he is working today and was looking at rental properties yesterday.
Joel had to walk home from school, then she walked him to pick up his brothers and sisters from school and is sending him to school today. She is in a lot of trouble because of attendance.
She needs to ring them they should know why he won't be there for a few days and until seen by a doctor to say what he can and can't do Mark has offered to transfer her some money for cabs.He hasn't any days off till sunday and Monday now. Plus the PE teacher who apparently re-arranged his time table to accommodate Jole needs to know Joel shouldn't of been doing badminton.
I am really worried if he is treated this way he will end up disabled.
God I could swing for her and that stupid teacher.

Sorry for the rant June hugs. For Cariad and Timba and yourself of course
I saw the leonberger to very sad.
griff well done helping the little dog. Hope your feeling better today.
Harvey glad the computer is behaving again.
Hope everyone not mentioned is well and all four legged friends are to.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2017, 08:35 AM
Good morning Moira, Lynn and all who follow

Do hope you can find somewhere suitable Moira where you can sit a relax

Poor Joel Lynn she seems to be a very good mother - not. I do hope that Mark finds somewhere to rent quickly and then perhaps Joel can move in with him. Good luck with finding somewhere nice to move to. As long as the new bathroom is finished and the stairs look good decorating would not be high on the list to stop me putting it on the market.

Dull here this morning but not too cold. Planning on having an easier day today

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2017, 08:55 AM
Morning all.

Day off today Buster appears to be having a whinging day just walkig around cing nothing at all wrong with him, physically think he just on occasion realises he is not where he has always lived. Poor old lad, but off for walk in a short while.
Moyra I think moving would do the two of you the World of good. New start will you will you be starting to look shortly? There is a website called "Lets With Pets....." which tells you how to look for pet friednly property.
Lynn I think I would dispair of your gradsons mom.
Sue Its dull and a like you weather an even temp. Whats you next plan for the garden?

Not sure what I will do today. May really push the boat out clean the shower.....LOL
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2017, 09:39 AM
Morning all
Moyra, i am o.k thanks
TW, errr i asked mum if she would deal with steve but he doesn't know yet,and it was most likely beer that made me sound like me Lol, also, i think it is relief knowing he is actually o.k and also not fretting about waiting for my money...that's where the stress comes along, i don't like having to ask people for money and i find it hard to keep my temper in check
Bloody hell Lynn, that poor boy!!! i tell you what, you are a saint Lady, i would have completely lost it with the education department and her by now
Kazz...wowooooww now, don't go too crazy!!! will you cope with that level of excitement?
Sue, enjoy your easier day...bet it doesn't stay like that!
the chap with the yorkie text to say thanks for picking him up, he was saying he is a year old and usually just stays in the garden but he thinks he will have to put him back on lead until they can get things secure..was a good dog though, was running round the road and a car in front had stopped and we stopped too, the lad in the car in front tried to get him but he run off so i just said sit really firmly and he did Lol. we called the number on the tag, no answer so read the address, dad thought it was one cottage so off we went, rung the bell and this old lady came to the door with a massive rottie...who apparently didn't like other dogs but was very good with this little one. She knew the dog, told us where to go but if the fella wasn't there we were to go to his parents house!! she asked if we had animals and i said yes 2 dogs and a cat, if it hadn't been for the cat he could have come here, i just said that i would take him to the vets and they would keep him until they could raise his owner...was a bit of excitement
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2017, 11:02 AM
Thanks Kazz, I'll look up that site and see if there is anything there.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2017, 11:06 AM
You were a good girl taking time to find where the dog lived. He is lucky it was you that caught him. I have been seen sitting on the kerb for some time trying to catch a neighbours yorkie the daughter had let out by mistake. They just stood there hoping she would go back in but she was having a lovely time

Hope all is well with you and yours June this morning.

Kazz you really do know how to live

Well restful day lasted all of 1 hour Barry said what was the other bush I wanted out so he was off with chain saw and pick axe - job done and couple of hellebores moved which I hope will survive. That is definitely it for the day!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2017, 11:09 AM
Kazz despair and a few more choice words. Thought we had the end of her shenanigans seems not.
griff believe me it takes every ounce of willpower I have not to step in but I can't Mark would not speak to me again he deals with it in his own way. Lauren has said if Donna doesn't get Joel to the hospital today which I doubt she will she will take him tomorrow. If not I expect Mark will be over there Sunday to sort things.
He said no point me going today he can't get hold of Joel and he will possibly be in school anyway so it would be a wasted journey which isn't just round the corner. So we have to wait till tonight when Mark will ring to see how he is and what's going on.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-04-2017, 11:21 AM

side garden so far
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2017, 11:33 AM
Sue, you and Tumbleweed have been busy
Lynn, must so damn frustrating for all of you.... i think the bit that i find most hard is that often courts, women etc have to chase the dad...try and convince them to pay and spend time and take a role in their childs life yet Mark does everything in his power for Joel and the powers that be just leave her carry on destroying the boys life... so wrong.
He was a sweet little dog, didn't growl or snap or anything, even when i hoiked him up out of the road
well day 2 of my whitening toothpaste and i can actually see a difference, not sure if i will be able to use it everyday as i have dodgy teeth and they are starting to niggle a little bit
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >