Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2017, 06:38 AM

Daily Thread Thursday 20th April

Good morning everyone

You have so much patience with Steve Griff. Just hope he is telling the truth and that you will get. your money back soon.

Nice to see you Harvey. My Ruby Beauty raspberry is doing well. I cut it right back in January and it is now quite busy. As I too have a blackberry picking demon I have made up a cage for it and as its in a pot on the patio it wasn't too difficult. Thinking of doing something similar for the strawberries as last year Barry and I had one between us and the pest had the rest

Dull and overcast at the moment with an overnight light frost. Washing out to dry and we are off to the garden centre later to get me some new secateurs as mine disappeared yesterday whilst taking out the other bush. That is the third thing I have mislaid. Left my purse on a shelf in Homebase but luckily it was still there went I dashed back to look and of course leaving my phone at my son's. Think I need a new brain

Hope everyone is keeping well both two and four legged

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2017, 06:59 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Glad your purse was still there when you went back, your not doing well at the moment.

Griff, I do hope he is being honest with you but one wonders whether he knows the meaning of that.

Things were very quiet with the neighbours yesterday no cars there all day and I think they must have known they had pushed their luck previously with all the comings and goings and noise late at night.

Lynn, glad things are coming on now and you will soon be straight and ready for the place to go on the market. Steve and I are hoping to be able to move to North Essex or Suffolk. If things are going to be like they are now with Islamic neighbours then the sooner we can move the better.

June, hope the girls are all ok.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2017, 07:41 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra and all who follow.
Sue I am doing similar lately to much on our minds I think and helping sons.
Gill is 70 today and I was busy yesterday when I got 5 mins I panicked and thought I haven't text her to wish her happy birthday. Sent the text then remembered it was Wednesday not Thursday.
So you're not alone.
Moyra glad things were quiet yesterday hope a move will soon be on the cards for you.
griff hope all is well with you today and you to June and the girls.

Mark and Lauren house hunting in Huntingdon today they both have a day off together. (Renting).
Weather not so nice here today bit dull and cold.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-04-2017, 07:49 AM
Sue and marble loss comes to mind.

Why is it that women claim they can multitask, yet can't have sex and a headache at the same time???
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2017, 08:51 AM
Morning all
Yes Moyra, i would hope he is being honest...but who knows, i should have asked him to swear on Molly's life, he would have been totally honest then
Lol Lynn, i get my days mixed up all the time..Happy birthday to Gill
Tumbleweed, i am surprised Sue hasn't given you a slap for that Lol
Lucky your purse was still there Sue
Need to go to the Drs to fetch my drugs, then ned to try and find something nice for my friends babies as i am seeing them saturday.
I am writing to Steve, mm is going to put it in a envelope and write the front so he won't just dash it in the bin if he sees my writing, i am going to tell him that mum and dad are taking over collecting the payments for me, it makes more sense really...i don't want to be having to hang about waiting to see if he is going to get i touch and as i have this new issue with my foot i can't get about so well..not only that but if i take bad again then i will have to ask them anyway so may as well do it now
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-04-2017, 10:04 AM
yes yet another trip first to the dump then to the garden centre for coffee and sausage roll. Opps forgot also a new pair of secateurs and 3 more plants. Costing me a small fortune
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2017, 12:38 PM
Ahhhh but Tumbleweed, seeing your Mrs happy.....priceless!!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-04-2017, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Steve and I are hoping to be able to move to North Essex or Suffolk.
Moyra, I wish you well in that I don't want it to be widely known but we are (at the present time) mercifully free from those you mention Let me know if a town or village comes up in West Suffolk and I'll happily have a look. I know most of them anyway.

Computer is on a 'go slow' at the moment, annoying but hoping it's down to some techie somewhere doing some maintenance

If it gets sorted by this evening I'll be back, if not I may have get my sledge hammer out of the workshop and give it a big bash on the top right corner (The bit where all the 'chips' are located )
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-04-2017, 01:28 PM
if you have a desktop computer clear out dust from inside and around the fans and vents. Also run something like CCleaner program then defra. the hard drive

https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2017, 01:50 PM
Lol...oh yeah harvey, if it doesn't work right..deffo hit it with a hammer Lol
bloomin dex is driving me nuts...keeps asking for food all the time!! i am getting him a wormer next week...well actually the dogs can be advocated and the cat can get a wormer..if i feel brave lol
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >