View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2017, 07:01 PM
Tawney Love you have plans for making yourself "idiot proof" in the garden/kennels.

Moyra Hope you get your neighbour issue sorted.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2017, 07:54 PM
Kazz, yes, the bus drivers get paid a fair wage but with an attachment of earnings due to his previous partner of 20 years his wages are drastically reduced, yes his bills are his responsibility...which he pays without fail, he has done very well to manage to keep his house on his own. As for the other drivers knowing his business, when you are called in to the office....everyone knows, they will all know what for and they are honestly the biggest bunch of gossips i know Lol...they all know who gets paid what, who has done what overtime etc. I haven't said he doesn't need to pay me back, i have said that he can have a months grace...once!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2017, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Kazz, yes, the bus drivers get paid a fair wage but with an attachment of earnings due to his previous partner of 20 years his wages are drastically reduced, yes his bills are his responsibility...which he pays without fail, he has done very well to manage to keep his house on his own. As for the other drivers knowing his business, when you are called in to the office....everyone knows, they will all know what for and they are honestly the biggest bunch of gossips i know Lol...they all know who gets paid what, who has done what overtime etc. I haven't said he doesn't need to pay me back, i have said that he can have a months grace...once!
Thing is you are sooooo nice irritates me he is a not doing everything bar having a can of soup a day to pay you back. You would want to be clear would you not asap.

I need to take a chill pill.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2017, 09:10 PM
Yes, I would want to pay some one back asap but that's because like you I was raised by parents who instilled the right attitude in me, the one thing i have learnt from all this is that we aren't all the same, we have different values and Steve was right, i am too nice, he didn't deserve my help and in all honesty if he hadn't had the dog....he would still be without a car now.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-04-2017, 09:15 PM
'evening everyone

Has been a nice day down here

Lynn, so nice to see that you have quite a small 'to do' list and then if you both still want, you can put it on the market. From what I've read things will cool off a bit this year which is to your advantage as you can adjust your offer price accordingly. I'd be happy to keep my eyes on anything around here if you wanted me too

Sue, you're right any kind of work in the garden is actually very relaxing, even theraputic (Sp?) Hows your 'Ruby Beauty' rasberry comming on I'm going to order one tomorrow, probably should have done it earlier this year but so many things just keept getting in the way

Hi Griff,
Originally Posted by griff View Post
with an attachment of earnings due to his previous partner of 20 years his wages are drastically reduced
Must have been something drastic to break up after so many years and how long will they keep docking his pay I have never known anyone in that situation.

Best wishes all, see you tomorrow
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2017, 10:11 PM
Hi Harvey, when he has cleared what is owed they will cease the attachment.so say he owed £1000, they would look at his outgoings and decide how much he could pay...in some peoples cases that could be £1 a week. It nearly happened to my dad as the council didn't take the money via direct debit for the council tax...ge nearly bursts a blood vessel when they mention going DD to him nie
Ooooo I forgot about those raspberry bushes....i was going to get one for my mum...not sure it would be safe in the garden with the dogs lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2017, 11:05 PM
Girls go blackberrying when in season, Griff, don't know if yours like fruit, but if they do the raspberries would have to be so somewhere safe
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3