register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2017, 01:18 PM
Those sound good Griff.Mine have half checks in the main, although I have a couple of check chains as well, use gentle leaders for walks anyway, so the collars are just for their tags. Also got a Jules K9 harness and Zen has that on nowadays in the car.
Steve is going to end up in the deepest of poo if he doesn't make things start happening to ensure he is paid at work
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2017, 02:11 PM
I have just looked up online to see if you can be suspended without pay, it says unless it is stated as a clause in your contract that you can be suspended without pay then no you can't be and he could sue the company for not following procedure...part of me thinks he is lying about no pay but then part of me thinks maybe his boss has told him he won't be paid and steve just accepted it...hmmm..if i find out he has lied well...god help him as i will proper lose it and that is not pretty!
Deags has been scratching her neck a bit..not sure if it's the collar or the immunotherapy as she had that yesterday...Conor said she looked good so i am well pleased!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2017, 03:17 PM
anyone here used that Oral B whitening toothpaste? it says enamel protect and as i have sensitive teeth i wondered if it would be o.k?
Just had to take painkillers as my teeth have started aching, weird what side effects medication can give you...think i will treat myself to chips and curry sauce for tea..hmmm or maybe after fridays chippy tea debarcle maybe i should try rice Lol
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-04-2017, 03:48 PM

What did I say ? Sue straight into the mud pile for a play. Well at least that is one of the plants sorted. Just give her a bucket and spade and she will happily do her own thing all day
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2017, 04:02 PM
lol Tumbleweed, surprised she didn't fling mud at you for being cheeky!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2017, 04:05 PM
Plant is beautiful, don't be so nasty Barry, or you'll be filling the other hole
I think I read something that said non of the whitening toothpastes work. There is a new one out now, charcoal toothpaste that is supposed to work. What about Sensodyne toothpaste
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2017, 05:11 PM
Cheers TW...i tried sensodyne but that didn't suit me...it's 2for £5in boots...if they have any
Had rice and curry sauce for tea...i feel really sick now
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-04-2017, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Oh gosh TW...i hate seeing dogs with no leads near roads...only takes 1 second and you've lost your best mate
Totally agree.
A cat, a bird, a squirrel, a friend across the street............
Ours will obey the "wait" but you can see that he wants to go. Not worth the risk.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2017, 06:24 PM
Yes Besoeker...you just never know, it's no hardship holding a lead to keep your buddy safe
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2017, 07:00 PM
Evening all.

Sue love your bottlebrush. And I am with you gardening is soooooo relaxing.
Griff No idea on the toothpaste have colgate here. On the Steve front he seems to have nothing but not bad luck but everythig is always someone elses fault. He is a grown up let him sort himself and his bills out. You are NOT a nursemaid for him nor a shoulder on weep on. He has got to earn decent money being a busdriver and why on earth would all the other drivers know whats going on.........with his private matters/pay/etc. The more you write the more this chap raises my hackles he is a user.....or a cry baby. Better off without him.
Lynn Sounds like everything is on track.........fingers will not be crossed becuause this is not luck but your own hard work making it happen.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >