Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2017, 06:59 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 19 April.

Good morning everyone, bright enough this morning but really cold.

Hope you got your oil ok June and your girls are fine this morning particularly Cariad.

Lynn, whats next after the kitchen. Hope Dillon is ok.

Nice to see you again 1cd.

Hope you are ok today Griff and will take your chemo.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2017, 07:24 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Sunny here to but as you say Moyra chilly.

Next is snagging the downstairs bathroom. Some skirting board needed a step to get in and out the bath shower we use a plastic step for now but Gorden will build on for selling. Privacy film on the window new blind and light and emulsion the wall behind the sink, round the window. Then finish stairs off emulsion hallway and landing and two bedrooms. Fill in some holes sort loft and tidy garden and fencing. Reckon we might get it on the market for June ?
Dillon ok but missing Gorden he left for London till Friday evening a short while ago.

griff hope your ok today
June hope the girls are well and yourself.
Hope everyone I missed and all four legged friends are well to.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2017, 07:59 AM
Good morning Moira, Lynn and all who follow

Hope you manage to get those upstairs sorted Moira, your neighbour should also help with the complaints.

Nothing that can't be sorted quickly then Lynn and then you can get going on your long awaited move. Pleased Dillon is doing well

Pleased you enjoyed your day out Mandy its does us all good to have a break from routine

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well and be good today Griff and take your chemo.

Lovely and sunny here but a chad chilly. Planning on trimming one of the camelias that has finished flowering, taking another useless bush out then I can plant my new ones. The people here before had no idea of how to plant, everything is on top of each other with no room to really grow too their full potential. This one isn't a pretty thing just leaves and no flowers

Have a good day and stay safe.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-04-2017, 09:12 AM
Hello all.

Sunny and chilly here too.
Walk one done. Shopped at the local convenience store for spinnach and chips - fries for the Americans.
Breakfast on the move.

Dinner will be chicken with my dear wife's artistic touch....
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2017, 10:31 AM
Good Morning all
Moyra, i have been good and taken my chemo....just need to wait to be able to eat something now...wouldn't dare miss 2 weeks on the trot
Lynn, wow, how absolutely amazing that things are finally heading in the right direction! well when you get your sale and all is signed sealed and delivered we will have to have an online party!! wine beer and nibbles the lot!! Lol
Sue, i must admit, i am totally clueless with planting stuff, i just have the usual bulbs daffs, tulips etc in the front
Morning besoeker
Well just got off the phone from Steve...i withheld my number and was going to leave a message saying the money is due the 24th and to deal with my parents from now on, he didn't sound right, he has been suspended from work without pay and hasn't worked for around a month! when he had the funny turn at work last summer, he had time off and he had to go for an assessment which he passed, he went back to work and then suddenly in february he was told he needed to go for a medical with his dr for the dvla, he got that sorted, went, all was fine, went back to work and was then told he had to go for a works medical...he did that, passed it and thought that was that, he was then told he had to go back to his gp with paperwork for them to fill in and send his licence to the dvla...which he did, he waited and didn't hear from the dvla so he called them...they hadn't got anything about him, told him to call the dr so he did...they had put the paperwork in the post nearly a week later. He asked at work if he could go in and do something else in the garage, sweeping, filing, answering the phone etc...no, as he is employed with a driver. It is the boss who is the problem, Steve and him have major history, he says it sickens him that a driver can have an accident that is their fault..they get suspended on full pay, the boss screws up and he gets to have no money. I know he isn't lying as he said to go and ask any of the drivers..didn't specify who but just said go and ask anyone of them where he is and if he is being paid and they would tell me. Well at least i know he is alive and not avoiding me so as not to pay me
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-04-2017, 11:09 AM
well that is the second large bush gone and the stump out as well. To be honest we didn't think we would be able to remove it and without the chain saw no way.
Sue now has a nice large area to play mud pies in with two holes to jump in and out of.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Glad you have taken the chemo this week griff.
Oh dear about Steve isn't sounding good for getting your money back but you can't kick a man when he's down can you ?
Sue your space for your new shrubs is looking ready to go. Will look nice when there in.

Definitely an online party griff. We seem to have some rogue lorries ignoring the weight restriction just missed two while typing.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2017, 11:40 AM
Lol tumbleweed
Lynn, no, i am not a nasty person and he can't give me what he doesn't have but he will pay me back..in full, he has said he will let me know when he is back at work, i am just relieved to know that he hasn't changed his phone number and hasn't vanished off the face of the earth
Disgusting about the lorries Lynn, restrictions are in place for a reason
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2017, 12:34 PM
Back from taking girls out and then going for LPG as its the bone run tomorrow, he hardly had any for me on Tuesday, so put what he had in the freezer room and I can collect tomorrow.
Narrowly missed Death By Springer AGAIN. She was near the garage with them this time just as I was bringing Kesh and Zen towards her, no leads at all, I immediately changed direction and went onto the road, she never even noticed me at all, clueless or what.Got Cariad, Lona and Mabs out then and they had a lovely play, even Cariad moving at a fast trot/canter Gave them all a good do with the undercoat rake and then this rubber curry comb which helps with the shorter coated ones
Lynn, you are so near now aren't you. Really exciting that you will soon have the house on the market and be looking for The One for real very soon.
Griff, I am sorry for Steve if this is what has been going on. How on earth is he managing without any pay coming in. Can Citizens Advice help at all. Glad you took your chemo this week, can't have you slacking can we.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2017, 01:00 PM
Oh gosh TW...i hate seeing dogs with no leads near roads...only takes 1 second and you've lost your best mate
i have no clue how he is managing, his rent is £100 a week alone, then there's gas, electric, water, council tax (at the end of this month) car tax, phone...not my problem really but i won't add to his issues...i did state it was just this once, he was just saying he's been really pee'd off and i said he should talk to somebody as his boss can't do this to him, he said others had tried but nothing gets done about him...it's his mess to sort out, he is a grown up...well allegedly lol
pups new collars have arrived, as you know deagan is allergic to life, that means leather collars, chain collars, fleece etc...my friend has gun dogs and had these weird plasticy type collars it is something called biothane, only cost me £10 for the 2 and they look really good, they are wipeable/washable which is great
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >