View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2017, 03:26 PM
Not going to the eye clinic tomorrow. They want a minimum of three pounds for car parking. Beyond a joke. Couldn't get any hospital parking and told them to rearrange for Orsett Hospital which is easier for me to get to. We are putting the heating back on as it is so cold in the flat.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-04-2017, 03:46 PM
Cigarette butts?? Imam??? Well if they are that religious then they wouldn't be smoking, maybe the Imam smokes
Seriously Moyra, that is not good having neighbours like that, I would make a complaint to the landlord straight away before things escalate to a point where you are under siege.
Been for the CBD oil, bus was flipping hot, glad to get off it.
Kids still off school so nowhere too busy.
£3 for parking is ridiculous, have you a disabled sticker Moyra.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2017, 04:01 PM
Yes June they still charge for disabled parking! I didn't think Muslims smoke but obviously they do.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2017, 04:02 PM
Moyra did not realise you live in a flat/converted house. If you share a patio area then all the more reason for Steve to keep the windows closed/locked.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2017, 04:17 PM
Kazz, we have a secure garden but are overlooked by balconies from the top two flats. I have two gazebos up across the patio but somehow these meal receipts and cigarette butts managed to come under the gazebos.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2017, 06:37 PM
Oooo nno Moyra, I agree...stop it before it properly starts, would the other lady do a combined letter??
TW...eeeek that oil would work out expensive
Met my cousin, had a good time ��
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-04-2017, 09:07 PM
Hi everyone, glad to see everyone is well except Griff being annoyed with her mum's nagging and Moira having a bit of bother with her neighbours. Hope things settle down soon.

Sammy is fine, had his first groom last week as he wasn't just scruffy anymore he looked like nobody's bairn. He's all smooth and sleek, still cute but not nearly as cute as when he's scruffy lol

I'm just skiving off for 10 minutes before I go through and do more work lol

You lucky people down south saving money on your heating. Mines still on near constant as it has been since October hahaha although I do turn the radiator down during the day now. Might get 3 months of summer bills this year if I'm lucky.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2017, 09:24 PM
Hiya 1cutedog...things are cold right oop north then??? Awww bless Sammy getting a clip!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2017, 09:35 PM
Hello all
Been into Derby with Tony & Lauryn today for a day out, had a great time, just wandering about.
Moyra def try and stop it getting worse. Not fair having to put up with neighbours like that.
I still have to have the heating on 1cutedog
Griff, hopefully he deserves the benefit of the doubt

Great another election, don't trust anyone of them, esp now Theresa May has gone back on her word!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-04-2017, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by 1cutedog View Post
Hi everyone, glad to see everyone is well except Griff being annoyed with her mum's nagging and Moira having a bit of bother with her neighbours. Hope things settle down soon.

Sammy is fine, had his first groom last week as he wasn't just scruffy anymore he looked like nobody's bairn. He's all smooth and sleek, still cute but not nearly as cute as when he's scruffy lol

I'm just skiving off for 10 minutes before I go through and do more work lol

You lucky people down south saving money on your heating. Mines still on near constant as it has been since October hahaha although I do turn the radiator down during the day now. Might get 3 months of summer bills this year if I'm lucky.
A fellow Scot! I'm an ex-pat living in Bedfordshire.
And you are a Fifer it seems.
"It takes a lang spoon tae sup wi a Fifer."

Ever so slightly more seriously, I'm from Kirriemuir but I worked in Fife for some years. Kirkcaldy. That was a million years ago but I still go back from time to time.

Anywy, a belated welcome from me.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2