register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2017, 01:37 PM
I think the Holland and Barrett one is about the best for the price, I think....... If I order online then its £2.99 delivery, the penny sale doesn't apply to it. Going to have another look at the link Lynn put up the other day (think it was Friday...) before I go to Bolton. Have got a bus pass and will use that, anything than do the convenient thing and drive, and then get a ticket for paying for parking!!! There is one nearby, it says so, but not sure if its still there to be honest, got that feeling it isn't as never seen it, and its near to where I go training on a Sunday and want to check on that.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2017, 02:00 PM
There should be a phone number for the local store TW...ring it and see if I is still in use...hope you don't have to go on the bus
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2017, 02:28 PM
The number on it isn't a Bolton one, a bit strange really. I'll get the bus to Bolton this week and go to the one there, but after that I'll be looking for other options. I am sure I have seen a Holland and Barrett in one of those retail parks on my travels but can't think where
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2017, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post

What a sod to get the roots out but managed it. This is one that made Sue itch every time she brushed against it.
Oh I agree with Sue on that I often look at them in garden centres (as tiny plants) and then when I touch them I realise why I don't get them they make me itch.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2017, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moira and all who follow

Oh dear Kazz I forgot to say how nice your garden looked and Buster looks as if he really belongs there.

Are you having a day of rest Lynn and making a list of what you do next?

Hope your stomach is better today Griff and that Kota is now clam since your brother left.

Enjoy your walking today Besoeker.

Hope your gan are doing well June

Dull here this morning and not too warm out. Last day of painting and hopefully we can also get the furniture back in place. One and half walls are fine but the others need another coat don't know why but hey ho. Once again chasing his lordship out of his pit as would like to leave earlier than usual.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Thank you.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2017, 04:28 PM
Afternoon all
Had a walk into town with Tony to get a new inlet hose for the washer, cos Saturday night Tony pulled the washer out & snapped the cap of ours......
Managed to flood the kitchen, glad I was at work lol all because the plug for the outside light stopped working. Glad it only cos £4 for the hose.
Hope you get your hemp oil TW
Tweed they make me itch too
Right will get another cuppa & catch up on yesterday
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2017, 04:31 PM
Hope everyone has had a good day.

Son's lounge is now finished and it really does look nice. Just got to get a carpet and then he will be very pleased. Has an electrician coming on Wednesday to survey the electrics and give a price of what needs doing just hope not much repainting has to be done. It looks as though they have done the same to the light switch in the lounge i.e move it from one side of the door to the other and then swung the door round. Just hope they haven't done the same with the cable and run it right up against the frame. On the way home, well nearly home actually, realised I have left my phone behind but son has offered to bring it here on Friday isn't he a nice lad
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2017, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Hope everyone has had a good day.

Son's lounge is now finished and it really does look nice. Just got to get a carpet and then he will be very pleased. Has an electrician coming on Wednesday to survey the electrics and give a price of what needs doing just hope not much repainting has to be done. It looks as though they have done the same to the light switch in the lounge i.e move it from one side of the door to the other and then swung the door round. Just hope they haven't done the same with the cable and run it right up against the frame. On the way home, well nearly home actually, realised I have left my phone behind but son has offered to bring it here on Friday isn't he a nice lad
Sounds like a really good weekends work.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2017, 06:01 PM
Eeeek Mandy, what a nightmare!! Pleased it was a cheap fix and you missed the drama lol
Sue, I really hope the electrician can sort your sons place and make it safe
Tumbleweed I have no clue what the heck that is but if it makes others itch, chances are it will do the same to me lol
Kazz,are you on your holidays now?? Hope you are enjoying them
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2017, 08:03 PM
going to see my mate with the twins at the weekend, they are 6 months now!! absolutely gorgeous, i wanted to buy them their first pair of baby nikes but it will have to wait.
Had my mum going on at me about steve tonight..i wish people would just leave me alone, i will sort out my own mess one way or another
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >