Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2017, 01:43 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Where has the day gone ? Waled dillon put washing in and on line now in due to it raining but more or less dry.
No housework done as yet. Gorden has done the skirting in the kitchen now putting the last shelf up I have cleaned the car inside and out and most of the scuffing on the wing has washed off. So just a dented bit of trim to replace and knock the wing back in line it is slightly out.

griff glad to hear the tummy is feeling better hope dinner doesn't upset it. Also good to hear your brothers visit has been smoother than expected.
June don't blame Cariad staying in the kennel if the weather isn't great outside.
Harvey love to hear the church bells must say though our bell ringers are not that good.
Dillon has spent the best of the morning in my car Beseoker incase we decided to go out and he got left behind.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-04-2017, 02:27 PM
Today is yesterdays tomorrow
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2017, 03:21 PM
started to rain here, just managed to get Amber out and back in time.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2017, 06:44 PM
My brother has gone, Kota is devastated lol. He went to bewdley to see some friends yesterday and is now looking at buying a second home, he has applied for a mortgage today, it's a nice enough place but I don't understand why he wants a second home. Things went o.k though...that's the main thing
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-04-2017, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
'morning and a Happy Easter to all Our local church just 200 yards down the road was ringing the bells this morning. A very pleasant sound, to my ears at least.

That reminds me of when we went to the seaside with wifes brother and SiL in a Reliant Scimitar, dog (Lovely Labrador in those days) had to come as well, bits and bobs for trip and my everlasting memory is trying to see out of the rear view mirror. Well virtually impossible but I did have two shiny pointy wing mirrors. I think they are illegal now, Griff will tell me I'm sure.

Out in a 'mo trying to miss the rain they promised but have had no sign here so far.
Was it the 3 litre Scimitar? Ford V6 in a fibre glass body. Quick car.
And yes, I can imagine it being a tight fit......
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2