Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2017, 06:43 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 16 April, Easter Sunday

Good morning all,
Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2017, 07:30 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Happy Easter to you all.
Chilly and dry here today. We will be doing the last touches to the kitchen today everywhere for coffee shut so it keeps us grounded.
Last shelf to go up, skirting board two small pieces and the bit of paper to go above the door. Then we can safely say the kitchen is done. Unless I decide to paint the cupboard doors a lighter colour.
Still thinking about that one.

griff hope the tummy has settled a bit more today also glad things seem to be going better than you hoped with your brother and the dogs.
Kazz loving the garden and Buster looks as if he has always meant to be there.
June glad Cariad seemed to perk up and hope they saw of any untowards that may of been lurking.
Harvey hope you are feeling less tired today.
Mandy enjoy the holiday break from work does it start today ?

Hope everyone not mentioned is well and all four legged friends are to.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2017, 07:43 AM
Good morning Moira, Lynn and all who follow

You must be very pleased now that the kitchen is visually finished. Leave the doors as if things go to plan you won't be looking at them for long

Hope you are feeling better today Griff and pleased Kota is being good.

Hope Cariad is doing well today. Love the fact that both she and Mabs are now house dogs for the night

Lovely day here. Teazle walked and now trying to prise son out of bed to get to his flat. One coat of emulsion on the walls another today and will see how we go.

Have a good day and stay safe. Happy Easter to all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2017, 08:49 AM
Morning everyone.#

Glad you like the garden Lynn so do I; I adore my acers...... have a good day and I echo leave the doors they are not fo you too look at but your stage" for selling.
Moyra - have a good day doing anything special for lunch?
Sue no wonde your son asked you for help in decorating and keeping the troop (ie him) in order. You would think he would be eager to get the flat finished.LOL

Well we are off over to see Dad (odd how none of us call it the cemetery) Got a plant or two to put it. Then back for a turkey dinner - Yumyum. May put some walltrough plants in depends........sun keeps hiding behind the clouds. Or paint the shed door going from grey to orange or yellow.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2017, 10:20 AM
Happy easter to you all
My tummy is a lot better thanks, kota has been a bit of a pest this morning but she isn't too bad really...just loves him Lol
Got a cream egg easter egg from my mum but i don't want it, having a cooked dinner today too...just hope my tummy behaves
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-04-2017, 11:03 AM
Nearly noon. Clear here with a bit of a chilly wind. Good walking weather.
Stuffed the car boot full of carboard boxes ready to go to the recycling place tomorrow.

The dog watched as he stood by "his" car door. I don't normally let him out - not quite right - I tell him to stay because he can get out into the street. You don't know what's going through ther mind.

All that stuff going in the car. Last time we did that it was a 200 mile round trip with the grand girls. He wanted him to go. They wanted him to go. So he wedged himself in. Two kids, two booster seats, and a big dog.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-04-2017, 12:39 PM
'morning and a Happy Easter to all Our local church just 200 yards down the road was ringing the bells this morning. A very pleasant sound, to my ears at least.

Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
He wanted him to go. They wanted him to go. So he wedged himself in. Two kids, two booster seats, and a big dog.
That reminds me of when we went to the seaside with wifes brother and SiL in a Reliant Scimitar, dog (Lovely Labrador in those days) had to come as well, bits and bobs for trip and my everlasting memory is trying to see out of the rear view mirror. Well virtually impossible but I did have two shiny pointy wing mirrors. I think they are illegal now, Griff will tell me I'm sure.

Out in a 'mo trying to miss the rain they promised but have had no sign here so far.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2017, 12:46 PM
Heavy rain here, wasn't raining earlier on when I did breakfasts, so let Cariad out. As soon as the rain started she tucked herself away. Went out with bones and everyone came to get one, except Cariad, there she was nose peering out, but not moving, so she got Room Service. Thought she'd want to come in actually, but no she's happy out there, but not letting the rain touch one hair of her
Have a nice dinner, Griff. Hoping your tummy will be alright, Kota sounds adorable, your brother is a lucky man but he won't appreciate this I know.
I have seen cars with the wing mirrors on them, still, Harvey, so maybe not illegal.Door mirrors are easier though
Nothing I fancy on telly, daren't do anything as my back is beginning to show signs of getting better, and need to stay put. Think GOT DVD is in order as got a few episodes left I've not seen
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2017, 01:29 PM
Awww no Harvey...you can still have the pointy mirrors I think...i assume that's what you are referring to and not wing mirrors in general?? I think if you have a scimitar you could retain original features...however, if you were to design a car now you would never get away with pointy mirrors
Besoeker, your dog sounds lovely
Awwww bless Cariad, she knows her own mind that one
I think Kota is great, I am driven to distraction by her but that isn't her fault it's the way she was bred
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2017, 01:43 PM
Always wanted a Reliant Scimitar, I have never even driven one or been in one. Everything else I have either driven or been a passenger. Still lusting after that Triumph Stag in my local garage, no idea if its still there, hopefully not
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >