Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2017, 06:15 PM
Afternoon all.

Had a lovely day here today pottering in and out of the garden on occasion "himself" Buster has graced me with his presence, as you can see here doing his old "dog" impression

The Gourmai has perked up in the tank, and Moyra they are honey gourami not the multi coloured ones and I have one male and 4 females so a sort of happy medium. Did by error as hard to tell have 2 males but had to take one back and swop for a female.

At the moment just waiting for dinner a late one as lots going on it seems today. Listening to Buster almost deflating on the rug, he snores but had a snort when lying but no snort when flat on his side.

Anyhow posting this bit first before I loose it again.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2017, 08:10 PM
Awww look at buster...gorgeous!! I had Kota in the crate by my head in the bedroom last night and i said to my mum today that she can't half snore
One of my new pairs of shoes have to go...mum says I'll kill myself in them lol...i reckon I would be fine...will give them to my cousin to sell
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-04-2017, 08:24 PM
'evening all
Griff sorry the chips didn't agree with you, hope it doesn't last long and next time you'll remember

Kazz nice photo of Buster.

Very tired tonight, don't know why 'cos I haven't done more than usual 'tho did clock an extra mile on our walk this afternoon.

Best wishes to you all, see you tomorrow
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2017, 09:32 PM
Night night Harvey. Xx go and recharge the batteries ready for tomorrow
Tummy is giving me gip but no so bad as last night which is good!
My brother has just got back from seeing his mates in bewdley...kota has gone bananas lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2017, 09:44 PM
LOL at Kota, is she being totally daft bananas or controlled bananas, one more day and you have all survived another visit
Cariad went to bed after tea, been checking the CCTV and she is still in bed and not hanging around outside, not sure what to do really. If she wants to stay out with the family thats fine, but worried because she usually wants to come in, and the rain will be setting in all tomorrow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-04-2017, 09:55 PM
Checked again and there they were, Cariad and Mabs forming an orderly queue to come in. They are running round all excited now, because they want a last walk, been outside all day, had a walk out, but still need the last walk to check the village is safe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2017, 03:30 AM
Lol...bless mabs and cariad, they do take their duty of guarding the village very seriously
Errrrrr semi controlled bananas lol. His visit hasn't been too bad this time
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2