Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2017, 06:39 AM

Daily Thread Friday 14th April

Good morning everyone and Happy Easter.

Hope you manage to get everything sorted with regards to getting payment Griff if not true the small claims court if you can prove its a loan.

Hope Cariad is feeling ok today and you manage to get the girls out without trouble June

Kitchen finished then Lynn except for a few tweaks so whats next on the list.

Dull and grey here this morning but dry. Just going out with Teazle then off the my son's and start the decorating.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2017, 06:47 AM
Good morning everyone, pc switch still not right but it will have to do for now as long as I can get it to come on when I try.

Griff, sorry to hear of the trouble you are having with Steve, perhaps you should take him to Judge Kinder's Court on tv.
That way you might get your money back one way or another.

Lynn, so glad your kitchen is more or less finished and is looking good. Not very bright this morning and still very chilly. Give Dillon a cuddle from me.

June, hope Cariad and the girls are ok. I hope she is being sick or have diarhea. Poor lass.

Kazz, Steve had Gourami' in his tank, one lived for over 16 years but generally they do not get on together and can cause problems if you have more than one in a communial tank.

Well done Barry on getting your camera bag. Hope it works well for you.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2017, 07:47 AM
Morning Moyra and Sue and all who follow.

Will give Dillon his cuddle when he gets in form the garden Moyra. He says thank you.
Sue next thing is finishing off downstair bathroom. boxing in pipes and building a step to the bath and privacy film on the window and paint the wall round the window.
Then finish off stairs so we can decorate hall and lounge. Bedrooms need a lick of paint to. Loft needs sorting Gorden has to get out loads of the expanding foam he filled holes in with when we had the rat problem or rather next door did.
Few holes inside and out to cement. Conservatory and garden to tidy.
Sounds loads buts it's all smallish jobs hopefully most can be done over weekends now.
Aiming for June for getting valuation and putting on the market.
June hope Cariad is eating better today.
Hello Mandy.
griff hope you're feeling well today.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2017, 08:34 AM
Morning Moyra, Lynn & all who follow
Not sure what we doing today, Tony has broke up now, I'm at work tomorrow afternoon then I break up for the week too.
It's chilly & we had a shower too.
Have a good day all
Will pop back later
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2017, 09:23 AM
Raining here, let Cariad out after breakfast while I cleaned up and looks like she is inside with everybody, so will leave her where she is. Seems to have cheered up and not been sick again, poo's have always been fine. As its a Bank Holiday today they're having a walk round onlead as people are stupid in the main.
Going out later to do the weekly shop and get a set of drawers to put what I've saved from the major clearout, won't take up anything like the room the filing cabinet did
Sue have a good day and hoping the decorating goes well.
Lynn if you move the foam won't you end up with Visitors again
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2017, 09:30 AM
Have a nice day Mandy.
Glad Cariad seems well still June.
The loft needs some air circulating round it has a musty smell where I made Gorden fill in every little hole. We will do or rather he will do something clever with chicken wire.
Thing is they did get in our loft but it would seem through from Paul and Beth's loft and through a cavity somewhere. They now have enough poison in their loft to kill a battalion of rats. (Fingers crossed.)

Not having a good few days with the wild bird population. Walking down the riverside this morning and there was a dead moorhen now I have a real phobia about picking up anything dead. Said to Gorden I will have to move it can't leave it there in the middle of the road so used one of Dillon's pooh bags on my hand and picked it up to put on the riverbank it was still warm. h did offer to do it I said no I would brace myself.
Reckon it was the astra van we saw belting past us that had killed it.
Do hope it hasn't a nest somewhere on the river.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2017, 10:32 AM
Poor thing Speed limit here has been dropped to 20 but they still race round like its Le Mans
Lynn have you heard anything about hemp oil only to be sold by someone licensed to sell medicines. When I went in Holland and Barrett for the hemp oil it wasn't on the shelves and I asked for it and she produced it from a cupboard behind the counter, which I thought was peculiar, now I've read its sales are going to be restricted
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2017, 11:02 AM
June, I have a bottle of hemp oil I bought for Stephen's bait making and I got it from Tesco's no problem. Some time ago though.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2017, 11:49 AM
Hi all
Lynn, that's so sad, well done for being brave
TW, i wonder what they will do about online sales of hemp oil?
Sue, hope the decorating goes well
Moyra, i would assume for judge rinder both parties would need to be happy to participate...he deffo wouldn't and i would be too embarassed to admit my stupidity
Mandy, enjoy your holidays when it comes and i hope you get good weather for it
Thanks for all the advice regards records etc...i have gone back over my bank statements where it shows i took out £400 over 3 days...2
transactions but as they are only cash machine transactions..i don't know if that will be any good, i have the text message where i asked how much could he pay back a month as i could borrow the money and he said £100..i will get that backed up to my computer and emailed to my gmail account same as the whatsapp conversations and the dates of cash withdrawal and what for are noted in my diary as is the date he text originally to say he had money and the date i went and collected it....he has deleted all messages from me i think as when he was texting me about being funny with him it was coming through on a new message...i however have never deleted anything Lol. will need to go and shove a note through the door outlining that the next payment is due on the 24th and it will need to reach me by 6pm, i will also state that all payments are to be made by the 24th of each month...no excuses
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2017, 01:28 PM
Stay tough with him Griff, the blighter owes you and although you are over generous as a person it is not your fault he still owes you. If he couldn't afford to pay you back he should never have borrowed it. Learn from this love as we all have had to do.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >